Pit Bull rips off Girl's Upper Lip

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@SHAMPAIN , bro is anything going to be done about Blandshart's spamathons?

They've become extremely tiresome.

I don't think there is anything specially tiresome about Bland's style, especially when other posters are much worse spammers and nothing is done about them. You're one of those, BTW, although not the most egregiously tiresome example.
No, no he's been making posts entirely off topic and we're not talking about convos gone off we're talking about complete misdirection persistantly... This isn't about favourites or anything, c'mon now... Life's simpler when people don't have to complain about shit... What would you do?

I'm not saying what I would do, and also not saying what YOU should do. Also I don't object to the thread being tossed downstairs, but it's bullshit to say that @Blandscape trashed it when it was already very flamey before he posted in it. I don't understand that one poster gets all the blame for a thread going off the rails.

What I WILL say is, there is another small group of posters here who also like to do off-topic spamathons that you don't really seem ever to notice. I'll start pointing them out to you, and we'll see how that goes.
If there's been persistent derailing then report it but don't go reporting a singular comment you don't like or an insult, I've learned my lesson in chest beating behaviour, nobody will ever have grounds to accuse me of that again, anything done is for the board and its members as a whole... Make us do nothing and we'll be over the moon lol

If a mod doesn't want to do shit, resign. Or have no rules. The pretense should end.
You quite clearly don't know what a mod is then... I'm mostly doing it to fix shit not dictate to people about rules or else! :facepalm:

So why have rules? And if you were doing your job correctly, why did you lose it?

Why did you lose your control at meal times?

Why don't you have a car?

Please don't post moar pics of your latest mobility scooter.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you see what it did to a horse ??

You want that fucking thing near your kids ??
trained dogs snap too

So, outlaw all dogs?

No, dogs are a tool, every one has a purp[ose, a pitty is not for families, you been lycky

So, you didn't watch the video.

I've seen vids of peepole swimming with sharks, you want one at home ??

That's a very stupid analogy. Millions of people have pits living in their homes. Literally millions.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh shit. I can assbox that ass, huh? :LOL3:
please-begging.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Did you see what it did to a horse ??

You want that fucking thing near your kids ??
trained dogs snap too

So, outlaw all dogs?

No, dogs are a tool, every one has a purp[ose, a pitty is not for families, you been lycky

So, you didn't watch the video.

I've seen vids of peepole swimming with sharks, you want one at home ??

That's a very stupid analogy. Millions of people have pits living in their homes. Literally millions.

lol okay I agree thought you were stoopid enough, theyve been lucky as well is all

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was attacked by a bear once in the bush. So if I'd only had a vicious Pit Bull at the time, i'd have thrown the Dog at the Bear, eh. Let it die instead of me.

But you did not have a dog with you.

So you are dead.

Not just brain dead, but dead dead?

But I lived @Prowler

That was without a dog weapon or anything.

Outran it but still barely got away.

I was within 5' of a severe mauling or death.

But I still woulda used a dog, preferably as a sheild if it been around. Preferably the kind I hate like pit bulls n German Shepard.

Let the dog die instead of you, eh?

Let them get torn ta shreds instead of you.

In the wild the name of da game is called Survival of the Fittest.

If you ain't fit to survive ya don't Prowler.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So I have read this entire thread and some people have made decent points.

To understand pit bulls, you need to understand how breeding works. When dogs are originally bred, dogs that demonstrate a certain trait are selected, bred, and their offspring that show that same trait are then bred (the ones that do not show the trait, or that show any undesirable trait, are culled). It basically promotes certain traits and accelerates evolution.

Pit bulls were originally bred for these traits: Strength, aggression towards animals, a willingness to kill other animals, bite strength, high pain tolerance, fearlessness, speed, agility, and no aggression towards humans.

They were bred to fight and kill other dogs, and other animals from as small as rats to as large as bears and bulls.

But if they showed aggression towards humans, they were culled. They were designed to be killing machines, so breeders knew that if the dogs showed any aggression towards humans, they would be too dangerous.

Because of the lack of aggression towards humans that was bred into them, pit bulls made good family pets.

Over time, as blood sports were outlawed, the breeding of pit bulls become more focused on form (appearance) than function, so the culling of human-aggressive dogs was not as common. That was a bit of a mistake.

But then some serious mistakes were made. I would say it started in the 1980's, but I am not exactly sure. But I know what happened. Some people started to use pit bulls as guard dogs. And train pit bulls as guard dogs. So they started to selectively breed pit bulls that showed a natural tendency to be aggressive towards humans. So now they were accelerating the evolution of a breed into thinking it is not only acceptable, but good to attack humans.

Without knowing the specific blood lines of a pit bull, you really do not know if you have a dog that might tend to be aggressive towards humans.

Neutering - a good idea for any dog as it will prevent a lot of behaviour problems including aggression; spaying female dogs can avoid behaviour problems too, particularly in unaltered male dogs when they get a whiff of the pheromones.

Reading behaviour - not as easy at it sounds; most people who think they are good at it are not

Can pits "snap"? - I think a lot of dogs can get into the "red zone" - pure fight mode - but fighting breeds tend to do it quicker; it is true to say that it probably did not happen without some kind of warning, but often the time between warning and action is only seconds

I cannot stress enough that the mistake with pit bulls is that the trait of being aggressive to humans was bred into them.

Owners of a pit bull who want them to be a guard dog do not know what they are talking about. This is what a responsible person would want in a pit bull: Someone comes to the door, they bark. If someone breaks into the house, they bark but do not attack. That is a watch dog, not a guard dog or an attack dog.

If you want a guard dog, get a Doberman or a German Shepherd or a Malinois...or some other good guard dog breed. This is the thing: If you get a guard dog, there is a chance that it will, at some point, bite a person. The difference with a pit bull and say, a German Shepherd, is that a pit bull bites with approximately 5 times the force of a German Shepherd. A pit bull can do way more serious damage. Also, pit bulls tend to bite and hold on. That "holding on" can tear apart muscle, ligaments, tendons, blood vessels, etc.. They can break bones.

This is getting a little long.

If people want to hear my thoughts on specific points, I would love to share them. I have never owned pit bull, but I have worked with many as an employee and a volunteer at the local SPCA. I have owned a bull terrier who shares some of the fighting past with pit bulls, and also has incredible bite strength - that is her as a pup in my profile pic. Hands up if you walked and worked with an unknown dog at your local SPCA this week. :BuhBye:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who cares?

I still hate those kind of dogs Prowler.

So I have read this entire thread and some people have made decent points.

To understand pit bulls, you need to understand how breeding works. When dogs are originally bred, dogs that demonstrate a certain trait are selected, bred, and their offspring that show that same trait are then bred (the ones that do not show the trait, or that show any undesirable trait, are culled). It basically promotes certain traits and accelerates evolution.

Pit bulls were original bred for these traits: Strength, aggression towards animals, a willingness to kill other animals, bite strength, high pain tolerance, fearlessness, speed, agility, and no aggression towards humans.

They were bread to fight and kill other dogs, and other animals from as small as rats to as large as bears and bulls.

But if they showed aggression towards humans, they were culled. They were designed to be killing machines, so breeders knew that if the dogs showed any aggression towards humans, they would be too dangerous.

Because of the lack of aggression that was bred into them, pit bulls made good family pets.

Over time, as blood sports were outlawed, the breeding of pit bulls become more focused on form (appearance) than function, so the culling of human-aggressive dogs was not as common. That was a bit of a mistake.

But then some serious mistakes were made. I would say it started in the 1980's, but I am not exactly sure. But I know what happened. Some people started to use pit bulls as guard dogs. And train pit bulls as guard dogs. So they started to selectively breed pit bulls that showed a natural tendency to be aggressive towards humans. So now they were accelerating the evolution of a breed into thinking it is not only acceptable, but good to attack humans.

Without knowing the specific blood lines of a pit bull, you really do not know if you have a dog that might tend to be aggressive towards humans.

Neutering - a good idea for any dog as it will prevent a lot of behaviour problems including aggression; spaying female dogs can avoid behaviour problems too, particularly in unaltered male dogs when they get a whiff of the pheromones.

Reading behaviour - not as easy at it sounds; most people who think they are good at it are not

Can pits "snap"? - I think a lot of dogs can get into the "red zone" - pure fight mode - but fighting breeds tend to do it quicker; it is true to say that it probably did not happen without some kind of warning, but often the time between warning and action is only seconds

I cannot stress enough that the mistake with pit bulls is that the trait of being aggressive to humans was bred into them.

Owners of a pit bull who want them to be a guard dog do not know what they are talking about. This is what a responsible person would want in a pit bull: Someone comes to the door, they bark. If someone breaks into the house, they bark but do not attack. That is a watch dog, not a guard dog or an attack dog.

If you want a guard dog, get a Doberman or a German Shepherd or a Malinois...or some other good guard dog breed. This is the thing: If you get a guard dog, there is a chance that it will, at some point, bite a person. The difference with a pit bull and say, a German Shepherd, is that a pit bull bites with approximately 5 times the force of a German Shepherd. A pit bull can do way more serious damage. Also, pit bulls tend to bite and hold on. That "holding on" can tear apart muscle, ligaments, tendons, blood vessels, etc.. They can break bones.

This is getting a little long.

If people want to hear my thoughts on specific points, I would love to share them. I have never owned pit bull, but I have worked with many as an employee and a volunteer at the local SPCA. I have owned a bull terrier who shares some of the fighting past with pit bulls, and also has incredible bite strength - that is her as a pup in my profile pic. Hands up if you walked and worked with an unknown dog at you local SPCA this week. :BuhBye:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

If was there with my dog, I would have knocked you on your ass and fed you to the bear, Joe.

No you woulda gotten eaten by the Bear Prowler.

No, I would have punched you in the head and knocked you down and senseless and walked away nice and calmly with my dog while the bear feasted on your liver.

Bad break that I was not there with you that day.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My pit bull would get so excited when someone came to the door he would go running towards the door, jump, twist his body sideways in the air and body slam the door.

It was hilarious....but I had to train him out of it. It scared the shit out of people lol.

He did start to show aggresion toward my husband when I became pregnant. I rehome him to family members of a friend who had a farm(I lived in an upper two bedroom apartment) and they were happy to have him and were more able to properly care for him than I was. He lived a long happy life ♡

I took him as a puppy on impulse because of the house he was in.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If was there with my dog, I would have knocked you on your ass and fed you to the bear, Joe.

No, I would have punched you in the head and knocked you down and senseless and walked away nice and calmly with my dog while the bear feasted on your liver.

thing is...when yer in that situation and you face the bear, other people aren't your concerns.

You forget about that.

Your main concern is to stay alive.

At that moment, you don't think about punching anybody out or any personal rivals or tough guys you ever faced in life. None of that matters at that moment. It's all kid's stuff and you probably wonder why you ever bothered.

Yer only concerned about saving yer own skin Prowler

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

thing is...when yer in that situation and you face the bear, other people aren't your concerns.

You forget about that.

At that moment, you don't think about punching anybody out or any personal rivals or tough guys you ever faced in life. None of that matters at that moment. It's all kid's stuff and you probably wonder why you ever bothered.

I would rather take my chances with a bear than wild dogs or wolves. Dogs have a muzzle that’s designed to pull out your innards from your arse-end. Game over. People can survive a bear attack. Food for thought. Lol

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I would rather take my chances with a bear than wild dogs or wolves. Dogs have a muzzle that’s designed to pull out your innards from your arse-end. Game over. People can survive a bear attack. Food for thought. Lol

Bears are giant pussies. A lot of them will back off if you land a straight right hand to their nose.

Fish eaters and berry eaters.

Fuckin' pussies.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Exactly.

Feed you to the bear so he does not both me or my dog.

You dimwtted fuck, what did you think I was talking about?

But you wouldnt have any time Prwpler.

Ya'd be dead cuz you'd waste too mich time.

Every second you waste in those situations can mean death, Prowler.

Seems like you don't know what life n death situations are about, eh?

You come across as a tough guy wannabe.

You don'tappear ta have any idea what life n death situations are all about Prower.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You forget about that.

Sounds to me like choosing between death by fire or death by water based on what you might be able to survive lol

Either way its gonna HURT.

Ever see The Revenant? The whole first 45 minutes is basically homeboy getting mauled by a grizzly:LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@SHAMPAIN , bro is anything going to be done about Blandshart's spamathons?

They've become extremely tiresome.

I don't think there is anything specially tiresome about Bland's style, especially when other posters are much worse spammers and nothing is done about them. You're one of those, BTW, although not the most egregiously tiresome example.
No, no he's been making posts entirely off topic and we're not talking about convos gone off we're talking about complete misdirection persistantly... This isn't about favourites or anything, c'mon now... Life's simpler when people don't have to complain about shit... What would you do?

I'm not saying what I would do, and also not saying what YOU should do. Also I don't object to the thread being tossed downstairs, but it's bullshit to say that @Blandscape trashed it when it was already very flamey before he posted in it. I don't understand that one poster gets all the blame for a thread going off the rails.

What I WILL say is, there is another small group of posters here who also like to do off-topic spamathons that you don't really seem ever to notice. I'll start pointing them out to you, and we'll see how that goes.
If there's been persistent derailing then report it but don't go reporting a singular comment you don't like or an insult, I've learned my lesson in chest beating behaviour, nobody will ever have grounds to accuse me of that again, anything done is for the board and its members as a whole... Make us do nothing and we'll be over the moon lol

If a mod doesn't want to do shit, resign. Or have no rules. The pretense should end.
You quite clearly don't know what a mod is then... I'm mostly doing it to fix shit not dictate to people about rules or else! :facepalm:

So why have rules? And if you were doing your job correctly, why did you lose it?

Why did you lose your control at meal times?

Why don't you have a car?

Please don't post moar pics of your latest mobility scooter.

Can you show me where I did?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My pit bull would get so excited when someone came to the door he would go running towards the door, jump, twist his body sideways in the air and body slam the door.

It was hilarious....but I had to train him out of it. It scared the shit out of people lol.

He did start to show aggresion toward my husband when I became pregnant. I rehome him to family members of a friend who had a farm(I lived in an upper two bedroom apartment) and they were happy to have him and were more able to properly care for him than I was. He lived a long happy life ♡

I took him as a puppy on impulse because of the house he was in.

But he did start to show aggression.

Imagine that from a pitbull.

:facepalm:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You forget about that.

A lot of em don't

Most get cuahght if they try to outrun it.

Even if ya survive, bear'll likely rip yer scalp off.

Or half yer face'll be deformed badly fer life.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not fighting... I have simply asked that you do not spam this thread. It is in GENERAL DISCUSSION.. You have many threads in meltdown to spew your shit. Nothing personal.. Just follow the SIMPLE rules .. thanks :)
I'm not asking you to also intervene with Lotus, who has also told half a dozen posters to go fuck themselves in just the first couple of pages. But someone needs to point out to her that there's a place for emo meltdowns and it ain't in the General section.

We all have the right to like or dislike anything. Our feelings are not about other people.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Where was the thread "flamey" before Bland?

Before Bland popped in everyone was posting completely on topic. No one cared Lotus was calling pit haters evil. And her posts were ON TOPIC.

Bland came in spewing off topic blather that had not shit to do with the thread. Just forcing his dumb opinions on other people into a thread about animals when Meltdown exists for that.

It's not hard.

Read Lotus's posts on the first 3 or so pages, and let go of your laser focus on Blandy.

I understand that "if you don't like pitbulls, fuck you very much" is not pointedly off topic, but if you post the same nasty shit 3 times in a row it is spam. Or at least, it has always been considered spam on the better forums.

And there's probably more examples even in that thread. You fukkers are scared of Bland because you don't like the things he says about you personally. And I'll agree he can be more insulting even than Prowler, for what you may think is "no reason" but you might be surprised that some readers chuckle and nod at some of his posts.

He's an acquired taste, kinda like dry gin, and if you go to a bar not liking dry gin there are plenty of alternative distilled spirits available. Others will drink the gin.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You forget about that.

A lot of em don't

Most get cuahght if they try to outrun it.

Even if ya survive, bear'll likely rip yer scalp off.

Or half yer face'll be deformed badly fer life.
I’ll take that over getting my guts pulled out my arse and watching them eat me slowly alive. With a solitary animal, one has a better chance of survival, than with pack hunters.