Planning a Trip in February

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
So my wife and I are planning a trip for next February to Florida.

We are planning to book a place that sleeps 6 and since only the two of us are planning to go, I thought I would send an open invite to all the fun people here to come and join us.

No alcoholic rapists though, so you are Out! @Murdy

Nobody who takes up an entire Queen sized bed all by herself, so you are Out! @Lily

No frail senile old men who could collapse at any second and waste our precious time driving him to the hospital, so you are Out! @Joe

No brain dead idiots, so you are Out! Out! Out! @Admin. @The New Holliday @Alticus

No homewreckers who would try to seduce me as soon as my wife looked the other way, so you are Out! @LotusBud

I can give more details via PM for interested parties.
Thank you for graciously leaving me out of the conversation and TL, DR.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
So my wife and I are planning a trip for next February to Florida.

We are planning to book a place that sleeps 6 and since only the two of us are planning to go, I thought I would send an open invite to all the fun people here to come and join us.

No alcoholic rapists though, so you are Out! @Murdy

Nobody who takes up an entire Queen sized bed all by herself, so you are Out! @Lily

No frail senile old men who could collapse at any second and waste our precious time driving him to the hospital, so you are Out! @Joe

No brain dead idiots, so you are Out! Out! Out! @Admin. @The New Holliday @Alticus

No homewreckers who would try to seduce me as soon as my wife looked the other way, so you are Out! @LotusBud

I can give more details via PM for interested parties.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I can respect him if he would finally admit that the Vette is either Hot Wheels or Matchbox.

Ghudvrw.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I did lol It's going to Kentucky. I just can't read the name. It doesn't matter anyway, those keys probably belong to a co-worker of his.

Probably the neighbor. See, it's what I do when "my guy" speaks on Vocaroo. I go grab my neighbor, the one with no life to live and is at my beck and call, and he reads scripts I write out for him.

It's so funny when I do that...jajajajajajajajajajajaja