Factory Bastard
71hDagntVNL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I was gonna take my Arctic White C8 Corvette out for a boot....it is kinda chilly out...hmmmmmm.....

Yeah, I am going.

Roof off, seats heated, pedal to the floor!!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I was gonna take my Arctic White C8 Corvette out for a boot....it is kinda chilly out...hmmmmmm, I found a nice wool toque. :LOL3:.....

Yeah, I am going.

Roof off, seats heated, pedal to the floor!!!!!

:ThumbsUp1:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So my wife and I are planning a trip for next February to Florida.

We are planning to book a place that sleeps 6 and since only the two of us are planning to go, I thought I would send an open invite to all the fun people here to come and join us.

No alcoholic rapists though, so you are Out! @Murdy

Nobody who takes up an entire Queen sized bed all by herself, so you are Out! @Lily

No frail senile old men who could collapse at any second and waste our precious time driving him to the hospital, so you are Out! @Joe

No brain dead idiots, so you are Out! Out! Out! @Admin. @The New Holliday @Alticus

No homewreckers who would try to seduce me as soon as my wife looked the other way, so you are Out! @LotusBud

I can give more details via PM for interested parties.

I want to see receipts. Every one of them. I think you are making that visit up, like you made up spending 60 bucks at a restaurant, and I made you prove it.

We need more proof if proof was ever needed that you are simply that fucking dumb, Jim.