Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Large mad. And my pussy really hurts right now too
10 -4
What happened to your Adams Apple Porky?

on-90-day-fiance-big-ed-called-fake-fans-wants-punch-his-throat-image-source-tlc-youtube_2428775.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Politics is woven into everything, but we we're never a political message board and our 26k members from BF 1.0 thrived on everything else.

Politics here and there.. but don't tell me "I don't have a fucking say in the matter" friend.

I don't get a say in how you run your message board. I do get to decide where I spend my time though.
yes, now stop abusing the glory hole attendants ... They done tol' you Leroy was busy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BF decided to shut down politcs for a few weeks. Why is this such a big deal?

I think the BF was right to close down the Politics forum for a while @Dove.

Too much toxicity and people bringing their personal issues onto a forum.

Isn't there a Meltdown forum where people can fling mud at one another?

And your friend @The Prowler always gaslights everything that moves.

It's difficult to have an adult conversation about anything.

I dont even want to hear it. I have tried and tried and I've never seen people so unwilling to communicate.

Not a single one of you wants to hear or understand others. You all think you are totally right, and if anyone challanges you that there is something wrong with them and insults and hostility is acceptable. It's like aggresive and intentional misunderstanding and gaslighting. It's not just one person or just the people you dont agree with.

Even you are pretty rooted into using stereotypes to judge people and not listen to what they are saying. And none of you are gonna be big enough to take personal responsibility for it either.

There are very FEW places today to get out of echo chambers and be able to interact with other views. We get in one and all it is is a shit slinging board where the most valuable input I've received is people asking me why I bother trying to have civil conversations.

I have no problem at all defending or explaining my positions, I have no idea why that's so difficult for other people. You cant even get these people to answer a direct question. Then others dont even read what's being said because their objective is to talk at people.

Shit like that. It's a total waste of time. The country is fucked and its gonna continue to erode and that's just how it is.

There are people here I have on ignore because I cant stomach their narcissistic attitudes and shittiness. I take them dose because reading them is gross.

Instead of living life believing it's a virtue or manners to not discuss things like politics we have wrecked civil discourse. People should have been taught HOW to talk about these things. Not brainwashed into thinking they should never be talked about. Since when has lack of communication EVER been a good thing? Or helped anything work? Never.

I have no idea how anyone can think any sort of progress is ever gonna be possible. We are more likely to have a civil war. It's really incredible people who engage in this constant shit slinging think they are so intelligent and enlightened but eh....let the politcs board be trashed. It was useless. It's funny people who had no interest in actual discussion are mad about it.

We have a meltdown board here that people can use to spew hate and pettiness all day and night if they need that so badly. That should be enough to satisfy whatever perpetual hostility people are infected with without the need to use politcs as foreplay.

Jmo.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter
There was no politics until the SG pole smoakers arrived ..
we had a good thing going ... glad to see it's reverting

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I as wondering if admong could tell me what the windows at Trutb Social taste like today?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
There was no politics until the SG pole smoakers arrived ..
we had a good thing going ... glad to see it's reverting
Yeah admin does smoke a lot of pole. But I would t exactly call him an SGer

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not a single one of you wants to hear or understand others. You all think you are totally right, and if anyone challanges you that there is something wrong with them and insults and hostility is acceptable. It's like aggresive and intentional misunderstanding and gaslighting. It's not just one person or just the people you dont agree with.

Even you are pretty rooted into using stereotypes to judge people and not listen to what they are saying. And none of you are gonna be big enough to take personal responsibility for it either.

Actually @Dove, I think I do take time to read and think about what you post.

And I don't put you down or attack you.
Or call you names.
Or judge you on your past life.

Do you feel that I do?

Sometimes I agree with you, but other times I don't.

ie - you mention something about protecting women's rights from being eroded by Transgenders and I've sided and agreed with you on this topic. Such as keeping Transgender out of women's prisons. Keeping Trans out of women's athletic competiions. Or washrooms or sanctuaries and shelters. Haven't you read my posts supporting your POV?

ie - But I don't always agree with your positions on abortion tho. I've indicated that I especially don't agree with that governor in Texas because with his zero tolerance abortion laws I think he's protecting pedophiles, rapists and incestors. So essentially he's protecting criminals and criminal behaviours.

ie - I enjoy reading your posts about your past career. Unlike some here, I don't think sex is a sin & the North American society which Canada and the USA share a common culture with - is to uptight about discussing it.

I see your point about a toxic culture which admittedly the Left is guilty of pushing.
But for that matter, so is the Right.

Anyways, agree or disagree with me, I try to keep an open mind and not pre-judge or attack others. ie - @Adam Hitler - don't often agree with him, but I'll still read what he has to say without engaging in personal attacks.

actually I don't really care what your political orientation is or what your social views are as long as you don't engage in personal attacks or gaslighting ie - like @The Prowler

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Or call you names.

Do you feel that I do?

ie - you mention something about protecting women's rights from being eroded by Transgenders and I've sided and agreed with you on this topic. Such as keeping Transgender out of women's prisons. Keeping Trans out of women's athletic competiions. Or washrooms or sanctuaries and shelters. Haven't you read my posts supporting your POV?

ie - But I don't always agree with your positions on abortion tho. I've indicated that I especially don't agree with that governor in Texas because with his zero tolerance abortion laws I think he's protecting pedophiles, rapists and incestors. So essentially he's protecting criminals and criminal behaviours.

ie - I enjoy reading your posts about your past career. Unlike some here, I don't think sex is a sin & the North American society which Canada and the USA share a common culture with - is to uptight about discussing it.

I see your point about a toxic culture which admittedly the Left is guilty of pushing.

Anyways, agree or disagree with me, I try to keep an open mind and not pre-judge or attack others. ie - @Adam Hitler - don't often agree with him, but I'll still read what he has to say without engaging in personal attacks.

actually I don't really care what your political orientation is or what your social views are as long as you don't engage in personal attacks or gaslighting ie - like @The Prowler

I do feel like you dont listen at times when I have to repeat my point a bunch of times and it just seems like you are not reading anything I'm saying.

Mostly when you are not agreeing with what I'm saying, I think you kinda just skim.

You do better than most, though. And you are not as hostile as some others.

I think you get stuck on partisan stereotypes with the comments about black people and Republicans. And that's a complete propaganda campaign against Republicans. There is no truth in it.

I definately see much more willingness in general for people on the right wing or labeled right wing to actually discuss things. A lot of the shouting down and hostility doesnt typically come from them.....but when people are treated that way constantly they are going to start lashing back. And I do see that.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Or call you names.

Do you feel that I do?

I do feel like you dont listen at times when I have to repeat my point a bunch of times and it just seems like you are not reading anything I'm saying.

Mostly when you are not agreeing with what I'm saying, I think you kinda just skim.

I think you get stuck on partisan stereotypes with the comments about black people and Republicans. And that's a complete propaganda campaign against Republicans. There is no truth in it.

Since when am I 'hostile' to you?

And if you think I skim - well your posts are sometimes very long winded.
It's hard to read through 2-3 page posts.

As for the stereotype Republican - I've indicated that the Democrats themselves could be headed for trouble if they don't diversify & look as if they're just appealing to the Black vote all the time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Or call you names.

Do you feel that I do?

Since when am I 'hostile' to you?

And if you think I skim - well your posts are sometimes very long winded.
It's hard to read through 2-3 page posts.

As for the stereotype Republican - I've indicated that the Democrats themselves could be headed for trouble if they don't diversify & look as if they're just appealing to the Black vote all the time.

Here is a great example of why I feel that you dont really listen very well.

Where did I say you were hostile? I literally gave you credit for not being hostile.

See what I'm sayin?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

And that is why Liar @Joe has the reputation of having weak comprehension skills.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Where did I say you were hostile? I literally gave you credit for not being hostile.

See what I'm sayin?

But...this is what you said before:

so...I'm not gonna say that you are trying to mislead...so much as maybe you forget what your said/write, Dove Dove!

Whatever the motive, you seemed to indicate some level of hostility from me.

But...as I said before, I'm not.

I merely disagree with you at times, but I'm not hostile towards you.

At least I don't think I am.

Perhaps you can clarify that point?

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I do not understand this in any way. WTF?

Does anyone have recommendations for a good board where no one is afraid of politics?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

See what I'm sayin?

But...this is what you said before:

so...I'm not gonna say that you are trying to mislead...so much as maybe you forget what your said/write, Dove Dove!

Whatever the motive, you seemed to indicate some level of hostility from me.

But...as I said before, I'm not.

I merely disagree with you at times, but I'm not hostile towards you.

At least I don't think I am.

Perhaps you can clarify that point?

Joe you underlined plain English of me telling YOU ARE NOT AS HOSTILE AS SOME OTHERS.

How do you read that and think I'm saying you've been hostile towards ME?

We all get some level of hostile in here. So have you. Not so much with me, but you do get a bit hostile at times in your exchanges.....like I said, not NEARLY as much as some others do. I'm not persecuting or rebuking you for a bit of hostilities when every single one of us is bringing some of our hostilities to the table here.

And I didnt say you were ever hostile with me.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Does anyone have recommendations for a good board where no one is afraid of politics?

So we can show up and make them scared of it? Lol

Ans nope. I dont know of many places that are not echo chambers of either the right or left.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Yes - and I hear the proprietor there isn't a pussy.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oh look - it says abortion may be discussed.
. I can just hear the pitter-patter of little footsteps running over there right now.