Politics IMAGE Thread

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1649914420398.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh noes, the Muzzies are going to be able to watch Finding Nemo! It's the end of the world as we know it, welp lets go down to Texas and ban some books!

So a big corp throwing a fit about a bill that's being falsely accused of discrimination against homosexuals while also doing business with a culture that will execute homosexuals in a country where homosexuality is illegal is just SO progressive.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes and there's nothing wrong with it. It's all within the law

I imagine the left misses the scandals in the order of billions, like it was back then the lefties were in power here

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And since they can't find real corruption in Bolsonaro's government, they have to make up shit like this

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yes and there's nothing wrong with it. It's all within the law

I imagine the left misses the scandals in the order of billions, like it was back then the lefties were in power here

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And since they can't find real corruption in Bolsonaro's government, they have to make up shit like this

If only he was Orange, then they could call him Trump Lite.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Do they hate Elon Musk because he doesn't go along with their pronouns?? So he's a troll because he doesn't agree with them politically?
cbqS8AR.jpg

I hope he does buy Twitter, I really do then perhaps Trump supporters will get some freedom of speech before 2024 elections...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Do they hate Elon Musk because he doesn't go along with their pronouns?? So he's a troll because he doesn't agree with them politically?
cbqS8AR.jpg

I hope he does buy Twitter, I really do then perhaps Trump supporters will get some freedom of speech before 2024 elections...
No, because he’s a South African Dutchman or Afrikaner. Know the man before you make idle statements you angsty Scottish prick! Lololol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
cbqS8AR.jpg

No, because he’s a South African Dutchman or Afrikaner. Know the man before you make idle statements you angsty Scottish prick! Lololol
Oh fuck off back to your other thread! Acting hard on the internet while on an all night bender sums you up low rider! Do you know him? Just because he's South African doesn't mean you're an authority on him eggbert!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
cbqS8AR.jpg

Oh fuck off back to your other thread! Acting hard on the internet while on an all night bender sums you up low rider! Do you know him? Just because he's South African doesn't mean you're an authority on him eggbert!
Elon Musk is an idiot! He just bamboozles peasant folk like yourself that know no better. You’re Scottish anyway…the peasant race of the UK! ;)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
cbqS8AR.jpg

Elon Musk is an idiot! He just bamboozles peasant folk like yourself that know no better. You’re Scottish anyway…the peasant race of the UK! ;)
Changed your tune from earlier on... Are you really that weak? Anyway, try and leave the slurs to meltdown, although we don't stop it in here we'd rather not have it, that's only if you give a shit...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
cbqS8AR.jpg

Changed your tune from earlier on... Are you really that weak? Anyway, try and leave the slurs to meltdown, although we don't stop it in here we'd rather not have it, that's only if you give a shit...
Buddy….you don’t know your politics! You presume to be a neo-nazi…schoolyard bother. When you grow up one day, come have a meaningful conversation with me. You may learn something about me.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
cbqS8AR.jpg

Buddy….you don’t know your politics! You presume to be a neo-nazi…schoolyard bother. When you grow up one day, come have a meaningful conversation with me. You may learn something about me.
You do this thing ALL the time, thinking you know it all and know shit about me, you do not! I know my politics VERY well and my people are under attack from every angle imaginable and the satanic Jew is behind it all!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️