Politics IMAGE Thread

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
SItkuar.png

A Smidge of Self-Awareness Would Not Go Amiss Face

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
FoxOReilly_MarkFoleyDEM_100306.jpg

Please Tip a Bottle of Bourbon Down My Throat Immediately Face

Florida men are dumb, they won't notice.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Gotta love the way the drooling spammers above always find a way to skirt the rules around here

and of course, when nothing is done about it others will simply follow suit

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The day will come when you agree with me that all these shitbags should be butchered in the streets. Someday.

Well 41% percent of them will handle it for us :D

Dude go look at the link in my thread. All the violent psycho tweets. These psychos are worse than incels.
I'm sure you have, but I'll ask anyway. When you read that the death penalty is supposed to be used for a whole host of sins, crimes, etc, did you ever consider what the end result result of NOT executing societies scum would be? I have to admit, I thought it would be bad but this shit is even way worse than what I expected.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The day will come when you agree with me that all these shitbags should be butchered in the streets. Someday.

Well 41% percent of them will handle it for us :D

Dude go look at the link in my thread. All the violent psycho tweets. These psychos are worse than incels.
I'm sure you have, but I'll ask anyway. When you read that the death penalty is supposed to be used for a whole host of sins, crimes, etc, did you ever consider what the end result result of NOT executing societies scum would be? I have to admit, I thought it would be bad but this shit is even way worse than what I expected.

It's been worse in history, Lok. And it will get worse again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Today in Pro-Life Merica.

278440732_522285202793425_88918722174039084_n.jpg

the-point-over-your-head.gif

Admin.....that's a VERY obvious photochop. That text is clearly not on that truck.

It's like you guys have to make up everything to have any "evidence" of your false opinions of your
opposition.

You guys give such little to no fucks about women and children in crisis to the point where you dont even know about the thousands of pro life outreaches and programs and what's available

And you give such little to no fucks about foster kids and the poor that you just use that 400k as an argument to kill human beings. You dont look at how the state tears babies and children out of mothers arms(like for real....but I guess that's only bad if you are attacking border security) over manifestations of poverty.

Oh and then foster parents get like 2k a month for the foster kids when it could have been given to the struggling mother and the "nelgect" would be resolved.

But yeah you are so superior in your compassion and concern for others, right? Smh.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I honestly can't joke about Jared's fucking face without it being fucking moved to a politics thread? Good god, @Bastard Factory . WTF?
Well stupid cunt, you knew damn well he's a political figure and it was going to become political. Disingenuous cunt.
Exactly

but the scumbag liberal parasites around here will always attempt to circumvent the rules of a site they don’t pay for and then cry when the owner moves their droolage to the appropriate forum

btw. It was ME who reported their politically shitbaggery

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I honestly can't joke about Jared's fucking face without it being fucking moved to a politics thread? Good god, @Bastard Factory . WTF?
Well stupid cunt, you knew damn well he's a political figure and it was going to become political. Disingenuous cunt.
Exactly

but the scumbag liberal parasites around here will always attempt to circumvent the rules of a site they don’t pay for and then cry when the owner moves their droolage to the appropriate forum

You reported it? The biggest thread jacker/political hack of all time? Someone should report you, you worthless bandwidth waster.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Exactly

You reported it? The biggest thread jacker/political hack of all time? Someone should report you, you worthless bandwidth waster.
Yep

and I reported your latest attempt to skirt the rules too

Yeah, report my threadjacking posts which happen on the board which is designed for threadjacking you whiney cockroach dipshit :LOL3:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Exactly

Yep

Yeah, report my threadjacking posts which happen on the board which is designed for threadjacking you whiney cockroach dipshit :LOL3:
Telling teacher, is the ultimate form of crying ones eyes out, you chubby little dildo.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Exactly

Yep

Telling teacher, is the ultimate form of crying ones eyes out, you chubby little dildo.
hahahahahahahahahaha

and I'll do it every time you clowns shit in the general section

why? cause I feel like making you dipshits cry

gonna do something about it? You know, other than cry? :LOL3:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Exactly

Yep

hahahahahahahahahaha

Imagine being proud of being a whiny bitch*

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Exactly

Yep

hahahahahahahahahaha

Imagine being proud of being a whiny bitch*
You seem pretty proud of being a noodle necked crying bitch