Poor kids fell further behind while "remote schooling"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The armed forces in WWII fought to protect freedom.

When the government takes away your freedom, Senile @Joe, and you are complicit, you are the one showing the vets disrespect.

...and the men who fought in those armies on the allied side were tough and they never btiched, whined or complained.

And they went through six years or more of the bullshit on the front, at home and possibly as POWs. They were real men, like my uncles who served over there.

I knew a man who had his eyes blown out in World War II in combat.
And he spent the rest of his years working at a canteen for the Canadian Institute of the Blind. Man never complained. To this day, that humbles me. He set a really great example that I'll never forget.

That's why I never bitch, whine and complain about 'how tough' I've got it.

Plus unlike today, governments PUNISHED profiteering as you have done during this pandemic, @The Prowler.

I would never seek to profit from the sacrifices of others who secure our well-being as you do @The Prowler.

You're a profiteering greedy noeconservative hypocritical scumball @The Prowler.
I've never seen you write anything redeeming nor having so much as the slightest concern for others.

Especially when you call the vaccines you invest in 'depopulation devices'.

I never want to profit from a Pandemic or a war when others are sacrificing themselves for me. Unlike you, I couldn't live with my conscience.
Wrong. My Grandfather complained about the government all the time. He also bitched about losing all his money to the banks until he was nearly 90.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

When the government takes away your freedom, Senile @Joe, and you are complicit, you are the one showing the vets disrespect.

...and the men who fought in those armies on the allied side were tough and they never btiched, whined or complained.

And they went through six years or more of the bullshit on the front, at home and possibly as POWs. They were real men, like my uncles who served over there.

And he spent the rest of his years working at a canteen for the Canadian Institute of the Blind. Man never complained. To this day, that humbles me. He set a really great example that I'll never forget.

Plus unlike today, governments PUNISHED profiteering as you have done during this pandemic, @The Prowler.

I would never seek to profit from the sacrifices of others who secure our well-being as you do @The Prowler.

You're a profiteering greedy noeconservative hypocritical scumball @The Prowler.
I've never seen you write anything redeeming nor having so much as the slightest concern for others.

I never want to profit from a Pandemic or a war when others are sacrificing themselves for me. Unlike you, I couldn't live with my conscience.
Wrong. My Grandfather complained about the government all the time. He also bitched about losing all his money to the banks until he was nearly 90.
My grandfather wasn't a fan of any politician but he especially disliked libs. He used to call Obama "that awful young man" lol...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My grandfather wasn't a fan of any politician but he especially disliked libs. He used to call Obama "that awful young man" lol...
Mine got old and senile....probably from watching CNN all the time. My fam was lifelong catlick and democRAT. I let em all have it. I used to destroy JFK, FDR, LBJ, and all the rest of the democRAT presidents in front of them all the time. I also let em know the pope is an anti-christ.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Mine passed rather suddenly before any senility took hold. He was the most principled person I have ever known. I miss the world he grew up in even never having known it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Mine got old and senile....probably from watching CNN all the time. My fam was lifelong catlick and democRAT. I let em all have it. I used to destroy JFK, FDR, LBJ, and all the rest of the democRAT presidents in front of them all the time. I also let em know the pope is an anti-christ.

So how come ya didn't stay Democrat @Lokmar? Yer a traitor to yer family eh.

You betrayed them.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yanno @Dove I was in this online group chat with someone who recently got COVID just a few weeks ago. I think it was omicron. And it wasn't just a mild cold or flu for him. He was hacking & coughing away quite harsh. He didn't recover quickly. I don't think he was vaccinated tho as he mentioned something about it in the chat.

He got it by visiting some relatives for dinner. Just some innocent affair. He thought the Pandemic was over but it clearly isnt. I think somebody at that outing gave it to him. If Covid is just the flu then it's a pretty harsh version of it.

This omicron isnt benign.

Wouldn't put my guard down yet.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mass lock downs were objectively objectively bad policy when faced with a virus with a 99.997% surviv rate. Especially when it mainly effects the elderly. The proper suction is to protect the vulnerable but the rest of society should go on and function as normal

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mass lock downs were objectively objectively bad policy when faced with a virus with a 99.997% surviv rate. Especially when it mainly effects the elderly. The proper suction is to protect the vulnerable but the rest of society should go on and function as normal

Covid was pretty bad in its initial stages.

They had to do something.

Where I think the health authorities went wrong tho is they didn't seem to be open to alternative treatments and vaccines which could have saved more lives. And they still aren't.

Ie - the fda still won't authorize Novavax or cobra vax. 2 homegrown vaccines invented by American scientists shown to be effective against COVID.

Like...why? Why can't American citizens have vaccines made by their own countrymen?

I'm planning to get the Novavax soon cuz it's already been approved in 30 other countries including Canada. And it's been shown to be over 2x more effective against Omicron than Pfizer. Plus no severe side effects like blood clots or heart attacks reported yet like the mRNA vaccines.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So how come ya didn't stay Democrat @Lokmar? Yer a traitor to yer family eh.

You betrayed them.
Same reason I didnt become a catholic, josephine.....DemocRATs and the pope are shit. Simple really. This is what happens when you read The Bible for yourself tho. Catlicks like to be spoon fed bullshit.

Anyway, I shit on their religion and I shit on their politics.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Where I think the health authorities went wrong tho is they didn't seem to be open to alternative treatments and vaccines which could have saved more lives. And they still aren't.

Ie - the fda still won't authorize Novavax or cobra vax. 2 homegrown vaccines invented by American scientists shown to be effective against COVID.

Like...why? Why can't American citizens have vaccines made by their own countrymen?

I'm planning to get the Novavax soon cuz it's already been approved in 30 other countries including Canada. And it's been shown to be over 2x more effective against Omicron than Pfizer. Plus no severe side effects like blood clots or heart attacks reported yet like the mRNA vaccines.
covid "vaccines" arent vaccines at all, josephine.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

covid "vaccines" arent vaccines at all, josephine.

I agree about that assessment with Pfizer/Moderna Lokmeer.

I had a 2 shot course with Moderna.

Noticed some odd side effects and decided it isn't safe to get any further booster shots from those companies.

Even the Yale School of Medicine says the same thing. Those vaccines aren't entirely safe. Plus that Pfizer vaccinE has shown little effectiveness against Omicron

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have pointed out gaps in your logic, to which you respond with hostility and a shut down rather than a thought out response to a perfectly reasonable position.

You are worried based on the fact that you disagree with my politcs and rather than dealing with the differences in our positions rationally and respectfully, you just kinda claim that IM the one with the logic problems.

It doesnt work like that. People do not have problems based on the fact you said so because you disagree with them.

Lotus you literally do nothing but call people crazy, say "bullshit" and accuse people of flawed logic.

You provide no examples and have no perspectives.

You can pretend that I dont directly address issues in here but.....I do.
Dove, it's crystal clear who in this thread has flawed logic and doesn't directly address issues..

One of the reasons I don't want to discuss issues that are important to working families in this sub is that you can't have a rational discussion with political extremists..

They don't care about best outcomes for children......ideology is what's really important to them......children are political pawns..

And these threads always end the same way........churlish insults..

You presented a solid position, your opponent did not.......but predictably it quickly moves to insults/false accusations of not knowing the subject, extreme political bias and bringing your children into the discussion..

It's unfortunate it has to be this way.......this is a good topic that's applicable to Canada too.

Yeah. It's funny how those on your side do exactly the same thing you accuse your opponents of, yet you never seem to see it. The way I see it, home schoolers care only about political ideology, not the best outcomes for children. Especially since most people doing the home schooling have no real idea what it takes to educate someone. It's all pretty sad.

Entirely based on your political biases because you dont think people should care about partisan politics and identity politics in school.

And no, we are not doing what we accuse you guys of doing. That's another circular projection. You guys never address anything. You guys constantly do exactly what Fash said. Avoid points. Move to anger and insults. Avoid anything that damaged your stance.

Like that link you asked me for that you ignored.

I have SEVERAL reasons why public schools should be concerning. You are stuck on projection. You guys completely fail to see your own extremism and who your opponents even are. All the time. You guys follow right along with the current narrative.
Your posts in this sub are like a breath of fresh air..

You are one of the very posters with even a rudimentary grasp of the issues facing families..

The rest are hyper partisan extremists totally ignorant of issues and who couldn't possibly care any less about people..

As you may know my children attended private Christian primary and secondary schools.........it was an expensive, but worthwhile investment..

My husband and I are pleased that our provincial government is making it easier/more affordable for parents who want options for their children's education besides the public system.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Yanno @Dove I was in this online group chat with someone who recently got COVID just a few weeks ago. I think it was omicron. And it wasn't just a mild cold or flu for him. He was hacking & coughing away quite harsh. He didn't recover quickly. I don't think he was vaccinated tho as he mentioned something about it in the chat.

He got it by visiting some relatives for dinner. Just some innocent affair. He thought the Pandemic was over but it clearly isnt. I think somebody at that outing gave it to him. If Covid is just the flu then it's a pretty harsh version of it.

Senile @Joe is confusing his imagination for reality again.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Senile @Joe is confusing his imagination for reality again.

Well, go ask the guy who told me he got sick.

Sure...some people it's a mild infection.

with others, it's more serious.

didn't you say your relatives came down with COVID at Christimas time despite being vaccinated @The Prowler?

Of course, the reaction to covid is not universal.

But you yourself said your own relatives got it quite hard.

so quit gaslighting.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have pointed out gaps in your logic, to which you respond with hostility and a shut down rather than a thought out response to a perfectly reasonable position.

You are worried based on the fact that you disagree with my politcs and rather than dealing with the differences in our positions rationally and respectfully, you just kinda claim that IM the one with the logic problems.

It doesnt work like that. People do not have problems based on the fact you said so because you disagree with them.

Lotus you literally do nothing but call people crazy, say "bullshit" and accuse people of flawed logic.

You provide no examples and have no perspectives.

You can pretend that I dont directly address issues in here but.....I do.
Dove, it's crystal clear who in this thread has flawed logic and doesn't directly address issues..

One of the reasons I don't want to discuss issues that are important to working families in this sub is that you can't have a rational discussion with political extremists..

They don't care about best outcomes for children......ideology is what's really important to them......children are political pawns..

And these threads always end the same way........churlish insults..

You presented a solid position, your opponent did not.......but predictably it quickly moves to insults/false accusations of not knowing the subject, extreme political bias and bringing your children into the discussion..

It's unfortunate it has to be this way.......this is a good topic that's applicable to Canada too.

Yeah. It's funny how those on your side do exactly the same thing you accuse your opponents of, yet you never seem to see it. The way I see it, home schoolers care only about political ideology, not the best outcomes for children. Especially since most people doing the home schooling have no real idea what it takes to educate someone. It's all pretty sad.

Entirely based on your political biases because you dont think people should care about partisan politics and identity politics in school.

And no, we are not doing what we accuse you guys of doing. That's another circular projection. You guys never address anything. You guys constantly do exactly what Fash said. Avoid points. Move to anger and insults. Avoid anything that damaged your stance.

Like that link you asked me for that you ignored.

I have SEVERAL reasons why public schools should be concerning. You are stuck on projection. You guys completely fail to see your own extremism and who your opponents even are. All the time. You guys follow right along with the current narrative.
Your posts in this sub are like a breath of fresh air..

You are one of the very posters with even a rudimentary grasp of the issues facing families..

The rest are hyper partisan extremists totally ignorant of issues and who couldn't possibly care any less about people..

As you may know my children attended private Christian primary and secondary schools.........it was an expensive, but worthwhile investment..

My husband and I are pleased that our provincial government is making it easier/more affordable for parents who want options for their children's education besides the public system.

I wish we could get school choice in California but Democrats control everything in state government and are completely enthralled by corrupt teachers unions. Oh, and they absolutely are corrupt, don't care about children, and are just an arm of the radical far left.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So the whole part where I've stated the lockdowns were mistake because it not only starved thousands of children too death and destroyed many peoples lives is just some petty first world complaint and I should toughen up because......yanno thousands of children fucking starved in other countries? Because of my government?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You keep mentioning tese 10,000 children dying per month because of the pandemic.

But where did this happen?

America? Canada? Europe? Australia?

I never heard much about mass starvation in the wealthier nations.

Y'know @Dove, when I say harden up, I don't say that in a mean-spirited way.

More like...I see what's goin on around us and like a big face slap it brings me back to reality.

ie - some little child your daughter's age, losing her Daddy on the battlefield having to face and feel tis grim reality at such a young age:

07-tut.jpg

..you know after seeing images like that, my problems don't seem so big anymore after all.

Some people...little children have' it much worse and lost a lot more than we do in decades.

I appreciate my first world life and just how good we got it here in the West.

Yeah, my problems seem so trifling compared with people like these.

Lockdowns are just a minor inconvenience by comparison.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Another democrat policy that hurt the most vulnerable.

Remote learning sucks almost as much as home schooling. Both are very bad for kids.

Yeah? Tell that to my daughter.

Having to sit in rooms all day and being subjected to abuse and harrassment and sexual assault is bad for kids.

Hence the suicide ideation rates. Kids who get crippling depression and anxiety would definately say otherwise.

omg, the strong survive
to have them miss out on forging lifelong friendships and comradery ... what school were you sending them to that they git sexually assalted and got depresive anxiety ... how will they face life all sheltered like that ?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You don't feel anyone's loss or pain.

Harden-up, you fuckin' pussy.

.....in that case

That is sure 1 mother fuckin' ugly dog you got @The Prowler.

...must be as bald 'n ugly as you. Comes with the territory living in the armpit of the nation.

Hope you don't mind me telling you that since you told me to harden the fuck up.

Remember - Practice what you preach, @The Prowler.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"Mild" means you dont need medical intervention.

It doesnt mean it's a simple experience. You can feel like death and you still wouldnt be a medical priority.

Unless he ended up in the hospital needing assistance to survive.....its benign. That's what benign means. It doesnt mean its comfortable. It means you are fine without serious medical intervention.

And the vast majority of people who have caught either had NO or very easy symptoms. Some people feel like serious shit and like they MIGHT die.....but that doesnt mean they are going to die or that they are gravely ill in need of help to survive.

You could have put your guard down a long time ago. I REALLY think you need to talk to a counselor to get yourself past this covid anxiety you have. The media really traumatized some people with their sensationalism and politicizing of covid.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
.....in that case

...must be as bald 'n ugly as you. Comes with the territory living in the armpit of the nation.

Hope you don't mind me telling you that since you told me to harden the fuck up.

Are you mentally retarded?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
.....in that case

Seriously tho....Are you autistic, @The Prowler?

Perhaps you also have a bit of aspergers syndrome thrown in as well.

You should seek professional help if you havent already.

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
.....in that case

have u met knifeweilder?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

You should seek professional help if you havent already.

Last edited: Today at 3:36 AM

If that is the edited version, I can only imagine how fuckin' embarrassing the original version was.

Hahaha!!!

Senile @Joe is such a dopey old man.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Last edited: Today at 3:36 AM

If that is the edited version, I can only imagine how fuckin' embarrassing the original version was.

Hahaha!!!

Senile @Joe is such a dopey old man.

...and I'll provide examples of your endless stupidity in this forum if you want.

Would you like that @The Prowler?

I could provide it as a free service upon request.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Public education: Bad. Needs major improvements, including board members and State and Federal reps who have a much better understanding of eduction. Also, classes need to be much smaller.

Remote learning offered through school districts: Worse. How do you deliver what is already bad through an impersonal electronic system that really can't help students with their individual needs. It's hard enough face to face with such large classes.

Private schools: It's a crap shoot. Many of them are worse than public schools. But everyone should have the best education possible, not just those who can pay.

Home schooling: The WORST, except in the exceptional cases in which those doing the schooling actually understand how education works. I understand a LOT about how to educate a child, and I never would have home schooled my kids. They got what they needed from me at home, when it was homework time. People who are afraid of their children being indoctrinated at school obviously have no faith in their children's ability to learn to think for themselves. SMH