Poor kids fell further behind while "remote schooling"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Another democrat policy that hurt the most vulnerable.

I don't doubt it @deport_liberals.

It was fuckin' rough on us adults too.

So the damage done to school age children worldwide. ...not just THE USA is immeasurable.

We all got hammered.....includin' the Kids.

Thousands of kids in third world countries literally starved too death as a result of lockdowns.

Starved. Too death.

Noah & the Ark @Dove y. Noah & the Ark.

Best lesson ta come outta yer Bible IMHO.

Prepare today....for tomorrow.

I reckon we all better save up for the next Big One eh? I figgered ya need several thousand in savings, stockpiles of food & a home in the country what's comin next time eh?

I figger this Pandemic was just a preview or warm up to the next catastrophe eh Dovey?

Or we bitch whip our governments back their place so they cannot disrupt so many peoples live again

Just a thought.

Whatever.

I thought the Pandemic is a warning about the future. Could be even worse the next time. Sorry ta sound so pessimistic.

Yer idea of moving outta the city living off the land becoming more self sufficient is a good idea actually.

The pandemic didnt kill thousands of third world kids by starving them. It didnt destroy so many peoples livelihoods.

It was bad enough without the added problem of the government intervening and causing additional harm.

We are always going to have pandemics....always have and always will.

The governments "measures" helped no one and harmed many.

But at least ya'd have to agree that the Pandemic was hard on people includin the kids.
No. It did nothing to 99.9% of children.

Yeah but that's not the point of the OP.

It was closing schools down and lockdowns which affected the children s social and academic development.
Nope. You said Pandemic. Government policy was the problem.

Yeah and the lockdowns were done to prevent more people including children from getting sick with COVID and dying from it while there were no treatments available

In retrospect I think it was a good decision @Lokmar.

Yes there were children in my city who came down with COVID and became seriously ill and died from COVID between 2020 and 2021.

It was no laughing matter.

And children spread disease easily.
It was a big fukin joke. My entire family got covid in spite of the lockdowns. We ALL made it.

Well good on you.

But I knew people who died from it.

So from what I observed, COVID was not a laughing joke for them or their families they left behind.
I know people that died from cancer, diabeetus, old age, old timers, and the flu. People die everyday, josephine.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So the damage done to school age children worldwide. ...not just THE USA is immeasurable.

Thousands of kids in third world countries literally starved too death as a result of lockdowns.

Starved. Too death.

I reckon we all better save up for the next Big One eh? I figgered ya need several thousand in savings, stockpiles of food & a home in the country what's comin next time eh?

I figger this Pandemic was just a preview or warm up to the next catastrophe eh Dovey?

Or we bitch whip our governments back their place so they cannot disrupt so many peoples live again

Just a thought.

Whatever.

I thought the Pandemic is a warning about the future. Could be even worse the next time. Sorry ta sound so pessimistic.

Yer idea of moving outta the city living off the land becoming more self sufficient is a good idea actually.

The pandemic didnt kill thousands of third world kids by starving them. It didnt destroy so many peoples livelihoods.

It was bad enough without the added problem of the government intervening and causing additional harm.

But at least ya'd have to agree that the Pandemic was hard on people includin the kids.

It was closing schools down and lockdowns which affected the children s social and academic development.

Yeah and the lockdowns were done to prevent more people including children from getting sick with COVID and dying from it while there were no treatments available

Yes there were children in my city who came down with COVID and became seriously ill and died from COVID between 2020 and 2021.

It was a big fukin joke. My entire family got covid in spite of the lockdowns. We ALL made it.

Well good on you.

So from what I observed, COVID was not a laughing joke for them or their families they left behind.

No one said it was a laughing joke. But it definately isnt some exceptionally dangerous issue that justifies the response of the government.

I know people whose businesses were completely destroyed. Do you think that's cool with them? My state lost thousands of small businesses. You think they are grateful the government destroyed their life?

I've pointed this out SO many times. Every 36 seconds someone dies from heart disease, Joe. Should the fucking government start mandating around that? Enforcing "safety" laws and oh well who cares about the negative impacts of that? And then when it's you being negatively impacted maybe someone can get sanctimonious with you and say "oh well I KNOW someone who died of heart disease. It's not a funny joke to them!!"

I dont think all those starved children are an acceptable sacrifice to the governments over reach of citizens. Do you?

Would you say that to the grieving mothers of dead children? Be like "well I know someone who died of Covid so quit whining over your dead kid"?

Everyone knows people who have died, Joe. That's not an argument for the government destroying peoples lives all over the world. It just isnt.

I get it.....the media fear mongering got to you. You should be more afraid of government having the power to drive people into forced and irreversible poverty and mandating medical interventions.

If it was a choice between yer money & yer life what would you choose @Dove y? Seems a pittance to lose money if it actually saves yer life.

Yeah I knew a Lotta great businesses we lost or got shut down cuz of Covid.

I'm kinda interested in starting a small biz at some point Dovey. But it sure as hell wouldnt be the old time type with a storefront or a restaurant. Those guys got seriously whacked during the Pandemic.

Still think yer missing an opportunity to make money from yer voice. You have this gift and yer not using it. Lemme tell ya there are so many poorly made videos on YouTube that could otherwise increase their views and revenue just by having a more appealing voice at the other end.

A typical example:

You dont even have ta know anything about the topic. Just read from a script.

People hate listening to those robot voices too cuz we figger there's some Chinese or hindi speaking guy at the other end who can't announce his own videos.

Anyway that's what I noticed.

Joe its definately not an either/or.

Prove that all the business owners would have died if thr government didnt force them out of business and into poverty.

Seriously can you show science that supports this?

Also Joe the fact is that it should have been left to individuals what risks they take. Now we have thousands of children dead from starvation and hundreds of thousands of small businesses gone and people pushed into irreversible poverty who likely IF they caught it would have just had mild to no symptoms. Like the vast majority of cases.

I think COVID would have spread much farther & faster had there been no restrictions @Dove y. Trump just had this misfortune to be in office when it started, which of course was the worst point of the pandemic. It's like a house starts on fire. Well, which stage is the worst? The beginning of course. So if a person is a fire fighter battling the blaze it's worst time is when he arrives at the scene.

You act as if lockdowns are something new, but they had them during the 1919 Spanish inluenza too. Masking was in then too.

Joe the benefits of government enforced lock downs do NOT outweigh the cost of them. That's how things should be decided. The risk:benefit ratio that completely went to the wayside and politcs ran the show

There was no reason at all for the government to come in and what? Force families into poverty and ruin lives because somehow adults cannot make their own decisions? What happened to personal responsibility?

No the pandemic had to be grossly politicized and as a result people started pushing back. That should go without saying that people are going to push back when the government starts controling peoples decisions on that level. Interfering with and removing peoples ability to make a living for themselves is evil and tyrannical.

People are perfectly capable of assessing risk and making their decisions accordingly. Leaders dont need to force. They lead. Tyrants force with little regard to the lives of their perceived subjects.

Lockdowns did far more damage than any good. I mean Joe here in Michigan Whitmer directed infected covid patients to NURSING HOMES. When we had plenty of room for them in hospital Covid wards. All elective surgeries were canceled. And "elective" doesnt mean unessesary.....it just means you wont die if you dont do it. Many of those were time sensitive, like hip replacements and joint surgery where if you do not get it done in an timely manner, you get more problems and it becomes harder to fix.

You know its important to look at how the measures taken impacted peoples lives because sometimes the cost is too high and cant be justified. This is that.

I think the lockdowns were a good idea @Dove y. In your country & mine. They saved a lot more lives than you are willing to acknowledge. It's easy to say that lockdowns were not necessary after the fact. But I'd say evidence indicates that they were. Covid was clearly at its most deadly state in its initial stages. Just like a house on fire. Well of course when firemen arrive at the scene to douse the flames the fire gets less deal over time which is what appears to have happened with covid.

Remember, the lockdowns actually began while Trump was still president. Even if he objected, to some degree he endorsed them. But this was not a bad thing.

I don't blame Trump for the Pandemic itself. Neither did his enemies, the Democrats. While they criticized for the way he handled it they didn't blame him for the actual pandemic such as Kamala Harris.

Btw many people were complaining in Canada too about Ontario consetvative premier rob ford's lockdowns. But in retrospect many acknowledge he was right and his popularity remains high.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Starved. Too death.

Just a thought.

Whatever.

Well good on you.

No one said it was a laughing joke. But it definately isnt some exceptionally dangerous issue that justifies the response of the government.

I know people whose businesses were completely destroyed. Do you think that's cool with them? My state lost thousands of small businesses. You think they are grateful the government destroyed their life?

I've pointed this out SO many times. Every 36 seconds someone dies from heart disease, Joe. Should the fucking government start mandating around that? Enforcing "safety" laws and oh well who cares about the negative impacts of that? And then when it's you being negatively impacted maybe someone can get sanctimonious with you and say "oh well I KNOW someone who died of heart disease. It's not a funny joke to them!!"

I dont think all those starved children are an acceptable sacrifice to the governments over reach of citizens. Do you?

Would you say that to the grieving mothers of dead children? Be like "well I know someone who died of Covid so quit whining over your dead kid"?

Everyone knows people who have died, Joe. That's not an argument for the government destroying peoples lives all over the world. It just isnt.

I get it.....the media fear mongering got to you. You should be more afraid of government having the power to drive people into forced and irreversible poverty and mandating medical interventions.

If it was a choice between yer money & yer life what would you choose @Dove y? Seems a pittance to lose money if it actually saves yer life.

I'm kinda interested in starting a small biz at some point Dovey. But it sure as hell wouldnt be the old time type with a storefront or a restaurant. Those guys got seriously whacked during the Pandemic.

Still think yer missing an opportunity to make money from yer voice. You have this gift and yer not using it. Lemme tell ya there are so many poorly made videos on YouTube that could otherwise increase their views and revenue just by having a more appealing voice at the other end.

A typical example:

People hate listening to those robot voices too cuz we figger there's some Chinese or hindi speaking guy at the other end who can't announce his own videos.

Prove that all the business owners would have died if thr government didnt force them out of business and into poverty.

Also Joe the fact is that it should have been left to individuals what risks they take. Now we have thousands of children dead from starvation and hundreds of thousands of small businesses gone and people pushed into irreversible poverty who likely IF they caught it would have just had mild to no symptoms. Like the vast majority of cases.

I think COVID would have spread much farther & faster had there been no restrictions @Dove y. Trump just had this misfortune to be in office when it started, which of course was the worst point of the pandemic. It's like a house starts on fire. Well, which stage is the worst? The beginning of course. So if a person is a fire fighter battling the blaze it's worst time is when he arrives at the scene.

You act as if lockdowns are something new, but they had them during the 1919 Spanish inluenza too. Masking was in then too.

Joe the benefits of government enforced lock downs do NOT outweigh the cost of them. That's how things should be decided. The risk:benefit ratio that completely went to the wayside and politcs ran the show

There was no reason at all for the government to come in and what? Force families into poverty and ruin lives because somehow adults cannot make their own decisions? What happened to personal responsibility?

No the pandemic had to be grossly politicized and as a result people started pushing back. That should go without saying that people are going to push back when the government starts controling peoples decisions on that level. Interfering with and removing peoples ability to make a living for themselves is evil and tyrannical.

People are perfectly capable of assessing risk and making their decisions accordingly. Leaders dont need to force. They lead. Tyrants force with little regard to the lives of their perceived subjects.

Lockdowns did far more damage than any good. I mean Joe here in Michigan Whitmer directed infected covid patients to NURSING HOMES. When we had plenty of room for them in hospital Covid wards. All elective surgeries were canceled. And "elective" doesnt mean unessesary.....it just means you wont die if you dont do it. Many of those were time sensitive, like hip replacements and joint surgery where if you do not get it done in an timely manner, you get more problems and it becomes harder to fix.

You know its important to look at how the measures taken impacted peoples lives because sometimes the cost is too high and cant be justified. This is that.

I think the lockdowns were a good idea @ Dove y. In your country & mine. They saved a lot more lives than you are willing to acknowledge. It's easy to say that lockdowns were necessary after the fact. But I'd say evidence indicates that they were. Covid was clearly at its most deadly state in its initial stages. Just like a house on fire. Well of course when firemen arrive at the scene to douse the flames the fire gets less deal over time which is what appears to have happened with covid.

Remember, the lockdowns actually began while Trump was still president. Even if he objected, to some degree he endorsed them. But this was not a bad thing.

I don't blame Trump for the Pandemic itself. Neither did his enemies, the Democrats. While they criticized for the way he handled it they didn't blame him for the actual pandemic such as Kamala Harris.

I think you're a fucking idiot and refuse to admit that rich democRATs including my governors family all went to Florida to party au natural!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Starved. Too death.

Just a thought.

Whatever.

Well good on you.

A typical example:

I think the lockdowns were a good idea @ Dove y. In your country & mine. They saved a lot more lives than you are willing to acknowledge. It's easy to say that lockdowns were necessary after the fact. But I'd say evidence indicates that they were. Covid was clearly at its most deadly state in its initial stages. Just like a house on fire. Well of course when firemen arrive at the scene to douse the flames the fire gets less deal over time which is what appears to have happened with covid.

They didnt though and the data plainly shows the cost wasnt worth it.

So fuck everyone as long as 5 people who might have died without government forced lock downs didnt? Thousands of starved children so what.....the lap top class could feel a false sense of safety?

You can think whatever you want but when it involves other people LIVES the fatual truth matters and destroying countless lives and causing other excess deaths wasnt worth it. Not to anyone who cares about other people.

I literally posted the evidence and pretty much the entire medical community disagrees with you. So do thousands of people whose entire lives were destroyed because the government wanted to save them from a few days of sniffles.....which exactly what covid was to the vast majority of people.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Starved. Too death.

Just a thought.

Whatever.

Well good on you.

A typical example:

So fuck everyone as long as 5 people who might have died without government forced lock downs didnt? Thousands of starved children so what.....the lap top class could feel a false sense of safety?

You can think whatever you want but when it involves other people LIVES the fatual truth matters and destroying countless lives and causing other excess deaths wasnt worth it. Not to anyone who cares about other people.

Saved a lot more peoples lives than that.

Even in neighboring Ontario next to Michigan which got hit by lockdowns by a conservative premier, most people there now think in retrospect he did the right thing and his popularity remains high.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Starved. Too death.

Just a thought.

Whatever.

Well good on you.

A typical example:

Even in neighboring Ontario which got hit by lockdowns by a conservative premier, most people there now think in retrospect he did the right thing and his popularity remains high.

Not according to the data and medical consensus, Joe. The lockdowns did vastly more damage than it was worth.

That's a fact, not an opinion. Stop fucking ignoring that. Thousands of kids starved too death.....among a long list of devastation cause by lockdowns. And all the experts agree it was unessesary and should never be done again.

People naturally take precautions when there is a threat. No one needs the government to make these decisions.

If your concern was human life, you wouldnt be writing off death caused from the lockdowns. More people died and had their lives destroyed than people that benefitted. That's a fact. I posted the evidence.

I really think you need some counseling to work through the Covid fear mongering propaganda that was steadily pumped into the public. There are people suffering ptsd even from it.

It means jack shit to me which politcal sides endorsed or accomplished it. It was ghoulishly wrong and should never be done again. I just cannot be dismissive about the lives of others.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Starved. Too death.

Just a thought.

Whatever.

Well good on you.

A typical example:

I think you're a fucking idiot and refuse to admit that rich democRATs including my governors family all went to Florida to party au natural!!!!

I don't believe the Canadian PM nor the premiers did that @Lokmar. Neither liberal or conservative.

If they did, the media would have blasted them & made them accountable. As far as I know they all stayed behind like the Captain as the last man on the ship.

There was a rumor that Trudeau did at the height of the Pandemic but this allegation was later disproven.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Starved. Too death.

Just a thought.

Whatever.

Well good on you.

A typical example:

I don't believe the Canadian PM nor the premiers did that @Lokmar. Neither liberal or conservative.

If they did, the media would have blasted them & made them accountable. As far as I know they all stayed behind like the Captain as the last man on the ship.

There was a rumor that Trudeau did at the height of the Pandemic but this allegation was later disproven.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Starved. Too death.

Just a thought.

Whatever.

Well good on you.

A typical example:

Even in neighboring Ontario which got hit by lockdowns by a conservative premier, most people there now think in retrospect he did the right thing and his popularity remains high.

Not according to the data and medical consensus, Joe. The lockdowns did vastly more damage than it was worth.

That's a fact, not an opinion. Stop fucking ignoring that. Thousands of kids starved too death.....among a long list of devastation cause by lockdowns. And all the experts agree it was unessesary and should never be done again.

People naturally take precautions when there is a threat. No one needs the government to make these decisions.

If your concern was human life, you wouldnt be writing off death caused from the lockdowns. More people died and had their lives destroyed than people that benefitted. That's a fact. I posted the evidence.

I really think you need some counseling to work through the Covid fear mongering propaganda that was steadily pumped into the public. There are people suffering ptsd even from it.

It means jack shit to me which politcal sides endorsed or accomplished it. It was ghoulishly wrong and should never be done again. I just cannot be dismissive about the lives of others.

I think you, @Lokmar & too many Americans complain far too much @Dove.

Yes the Pandemic has taken its toll financially in many if not most people. Suck it up buttercups. Yer grandparents went through much worse and lost everything during the Great Depression and WWII.

Anyways better get used to it and prepare for the next black Swan event comin in 2030.

Sorry to inform you two, but the harden the fuck up. Some people halfway across the world have lost everything they had lately including their children

In the scheme of of things lockdowns are nothin.

We north Americans have got it good compared with the rest of the world and we fared much better than they did during the Pandemic

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Starved. Too death.

Just a thought.

Whatever.

Well good on you.

A typical example:

You oughta grow the fuck up and stop complain so much @Lokmar. Many around the world have it much worse than u during this pandemic

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Senile @Joe: "The youngsters today are too soft!!"

grumpy-old-man-16590442.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Senile @Joe: "The youngsters today are too soft!!"

grumpy-old-man-16590442.jpg

Well they are @The Prowler.

We live in a culture of whiners & complainers. Ie - Will Smith slapping some guy at the Oscars and mouthing off like a 10 year old. And people actually showering that moron with attention when we all should be more concerned about more important matters among them...victims of the Ukraine War...and people who have been hit hard economically and financially by the Pandemic. Those are the real stories we should be concerned about.

Last edited:

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have pointed out gaps in your logic, to which you respond with hostility and a shut down rather than a thought out response to a perfectly reasonable position.

You are worried based on the fact that you disagree with my politcs and rather than dealing with the differences in our positions rationally and respectfully, you just kinda claim that IM the one with the logic problems.

It doesnt work like that. People do not have problems based on the fact you said so because you disagree with them.

Lotus you literally do nothing but call people crazy, say "bullshit" and accuse people of flawed logic.

You provide no examples and have no perspectives.

You can pretend that I dont directly address issues in here but.....I do.
Dove, it's crystal clear who in this thread has flawed logic and doesn't directly address issues..

One of the reasons I don't want to discuss issues that are important to working families in this sub is that you can't have a rational discussion with political extremists..

They don't care about best outcomes for children......ideology is what's really important to them......children are political pawns..

And these threads always end the same way........churlish insults..

You presented a solid position, your opponent did not.......but predictably it quickly moves to insults/false accusations of not knowing the subject, extreme political bias and bringing your children into the discussion..

It's unfortunate it has to be this way.......this is a good topic that's applicable to Canada too.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I have pointed out gaps in your logic, to which you respond with hostility and a shut down rather than a thought out response to a perfectly reasonable position.

You are worried based on the fact that you disagree with my politcs and rather than dealing with the differences in our positions rationally and respectfully, you just kinda claim that IM the one with the logic problems.

It doesnt work like that. People do not have problems based on the fact you said so because you disagree with them.

Lotus you literally do nothing but call people crazy, say "bullshit" and accuse people of flawed logic.

Dove, it's crystal who in this thread has flawed logic and doesn't directly address issues..

One of the reasons I don't want to discuss issues that are important to working families in this sub is that you can't have a rational discussion with political extremists..

They don't care best outcomes for children......ideology is what's really important to them..

You presented a solid position, your opponent did not.......but predictably it quickly moves to insults/false accusations of not knowing the subject, extreme political bias and bringing your children into the discussion..

It's unfortunate it has to be this way.......this is a good topic that's applicable to Canada too.
you cannot have a rational facts based discussion with a hyper partisan rodent like lotus or admin. They are too far gone and too naturally stupid for any of that

this is why I simply shit all over their shitty posts and keep it moving

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Starved. Too death.

Just a thought.

Whatever.

Well good on you.

A typical example:

Yes the Pandemic has taken its toll financially in many if not most people. Suck it up buttercups. Yer grandparents went through much worse and lost everything during the Great Depression and WWII.

Anyways better get used to it and prepare for the next black Swan event comin in 2030.

Sorry to inform you two, but the harden the fuck up. Some people halfway across the world have lost everything they had lately including their children

We north Americans have got it good compared with the rest of the world and we fared much better than they did during the Pandemic

Harden up? This coming from a baby shit soft bitch ass like YOU? Hey, I went to Florida and partied like a rock star, just like my governors family did. The rest of the people in my state stayed under lock down. While I was here, I went to Scheels all the time and spent shitloads on guns and ammo....because they didnt enforce the mask bullshit. I'd say that was pretty fukin hardcore! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Starved. Too death.

Just a thought.

Whatever.

Well good on you.

A typical example:

You oughta grow the fuck up and stop complain so much @Lokmar. Many around the world have it much worse than u during this pandemic

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Starved. Too death.

Just a thought.

Whatever.

Well good on you.

A typical example:

You whine too much @Lokmar.

Unlike you I never complained once about the restrictions imposed because of the pandemic.

For chrisesakes man up.

Yer world War ii era grand dad would be ashamed of u.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Starved. Too death.

Just a thought.

Whatever.

Well good on you.

A typical example:

Unlike you I never complained once about the restrictions imposed because of the pandemic.

For chrisesakes man up.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Starved. Too death.

Just a thought.

Whatever.

Well good on you.

A typical example:

For chrisesakes man up.

Man you sure whine a lot @Lokmar.

When I've met people who've had it really tough, your perceived hardships are nothing.

You're a crybaby imho.

You owe your good lifestyle to those before you who made sacrifices,endured tough times and made it possible, such as your World War II Grand Dad who you said lost everntying in the Great Depression.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The armed forces in WWII fought to protect freedom.

When the government takes away your freedom, Senile @Joe, and you are complicit, you are the one showing the vets disrespect.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The armed forces in WWII fought to protect freedom.

When the government takes away your freedom, Senile @Joe, and you are complicit, you are the one showing the vets disrespect.

...and the men who fought in those armies on the allied side were tough and they never btiched, whined or complained.

And they went through six years or more of the bullshit on the front, at home and possibly as POWs. They were real men, like my uncles who served over there.

I knew a man who had his eyes blown out in World War II in combat.
And he spent the rest of his years working at a canteen for the Canadian Institute of the Blind. Man never complained. To this day, that humbles me. He set a really great example that I'll never forget.

That's why I never bitch, whine and complain about 'how tough' I've got it.

Plus unlike today, governments PUNISHED profiteering as you have done during this pandemic, @The Prowler.

I would never seek to profit from the sacrifices of others who secure our well-being as you do @The Prowler.

You're a profiteering greedy noeconservative hypocritical scumball @The Prowler.
I've never seen you write anything redeeming nor having so much as the slightest concern for others.

Especially when you call the vaccines you invest in 'depopulation devices'.

I never want to profit from a Pandemic or a war when others are sacrificing themselves for me. Unlike you, I couldn't live with my conscience.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Senile @Joe is willing to surrender the freedoms that generations of brave men and women have fought for because he is a pussy.

...what freedoms have you surrendered?

Better yet, what have you sacrificed?

You're free to profit from a Pandemic while others have put their health and well-being on the line for you.

Firemen, policemen, healthcare workers.

Many got sick and others died in the line of duty.

You've sacrificed nothing @The Prowler

You're just a real life version of Mr. Potter

Some Ugly bald headed parasite.

As far as you're concerned Greed isn't just good...it's Great.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove, it's crystal clear who in this thread has flawed logic and doesn't directly address issues..

They don't care about best outcomes for children......ideology is what's really important to them......children are political pawns..

Yeah. It's funny how those on your side do exactly the same thing you accuse your opponents of, yet you never seem to see it. The way I see it, home schoolers care only about political ideology, not the best outcomes for children. Especially since most people doing the home schooling have no real idea what it takes to educate someone. It's all pretty sad.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Starved. Too death.

Just a thought.

Whatever.

Well good on you.

A typical example:

So the whole part where I've stated the lockdowns were mistake because it not only starved thousands of children too death and destroyed many peoples lives is just some petty first world complaint and I should toughen up because......yanno thousands of children fucking starved in other countries? Because of my government?

K, Joe. I think you should take a sip of water and a quick breather. These mental gymnastics looks tiring.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah. It's funny how those on your side do exactly the same thing you accuse your opponents of, yet you never seem to see it. The way I see it, home schoolers care only about political ideology, not the best outcomes for children. Especially since most people doing the home schooling have no real idea what it takes to educate someone. It's all pretty sad.

Entirely based on your political biases because you dont think people should care about partisan politics and identity politics in school.

And no, we are not doing what we accuse you guys of doing. That's another circular projection. You guys never address anything. You guys constantly do exactly what Fash said. Avoid points. Move to anger and insults. Avoid anything that damaged your stance.

Like that link you asked me for that you ignored.

I have SEVERAL reasons why public schools should be concerning. You are stuck on projection. You guys completely fail to see your own extremism and who your opponents even are. All the time. You guys follow right along with the current narrative.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does Lotus really think it's just right extremists parents here who just decided "fuck my kids..
.I'm gonna stick it to lefty"?

Fucking wow.

You know they probably do. That's part of being extremist. Thinking its everyone else who is the extremist.

I'm sure ALL parents care about is politcs. While these radicalized teachers just care about that whole child. So much more than the parents..
.who only care about politcs...do.

The state loves our kids more than we do. This is why they have openly been PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children to deceive and mistrust parents and saying the kids are their kids too.

Fucking right! It's the PARENTS who are bad, extremist partisans who dont care about their kids!!

The state can do so much better guys.....never mind suicides and partisan indoctrination. They know best.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Starved. Too death.

Just a thought.

Whatever.

Well good on you.

A typical example:

For chrisesakes man up.

Man you sure whine a lot @Lokmar.

When I've met people who've had it really tough, your perceived hardships are nothing.

You're a crybaby imho.

You owe your good lifestyle to those before you who made sacrifices,endured tough times and made it possible, such as your World War II Grand Dad who you said lost everntying in the Great Depression.