Pop Quiz: Who is the most honest Human God ever created?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Joshua Zitser
Sun, April 10, 2022, 2:09 AM

Former President Donald Trump smiles as he speaks at a rally on Saturday, April 9, 2022, in Selma, North Carolina.Chris Seward/AP Photo
  • Former President Donald Trump spoke at a rally in Selma, North Carolina on Saturday evening.
  • He told the crowd that he thinks he's the "most honest human being that, perhaps, God ever created."
  • Trump made 30,573 false or misleading claims during his presidency, according to The Washington Post.
Speaking at a rally in Selma, North Carolina on Saturday evening,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
claimed that he is one of the most honest human beings to walk on earth.
"I've got to be the cleanest sheriff," Trump said. "I think I'm the most honest human being, perhaps, that God ever created." There were ripples of laughter from his supporters as he said it.

Trump commented in reference to a story in which a friend supposedly complimented him on how "clean" his administration had been, according to

"You know, you've been investigated years and years, millions and millions of pages of documents, they found nothing," the friend said, according to Trump, per Newsweek.
"I've been investigated by the Democrats more the Billy the Kid, Jessie James, and Al Capone combined," Trump told the crowd, Newsweek reported.
Trump became the

According to
, he made 30,573 false or misleading claims during his presidency.
He told 21 lies a day on average, per The Post.
During his time as president, Trump also

Notably, in the aftermath of the 2020 election, Trump pushed the ironically named "Big Lie." The former president has insisted that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from him, but a series of legal challenges have

Top US intelligence and law enforcement agencies have
that there was no widespread voter fraud.
Trump spoke in North Carolina in support of several GOP candidates, including Rep. Madison Cawthorn and Senate candidate Ted Budd.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I always thought he was the biggest liar the God ever created

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
yet another shitty spam thread that buries anything worthy and turns this site into a spam dump

almost all your threads r shit
Yep.
But notice how the dishonest shithead librats don’t complain about that

hypocrites. Every last one of them

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Almost two years of constant Biden fuckups wrecking the country and these saps are still crying about trump

Dipshits

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
biden barely knows where he is, fucks up reading off the teleprompter, and the WH has to correct what he says constantly.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hahahahahaha dipshit pedophile thinks joe is doing an awesome job

that’s how fuckimg dumb he is

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump's answer to that pop quiz question is obviously wrong. But I'm going to be very honest with all y'all and say the correct answer is Me, LotusBud. :GiggleBitch:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
For how many years to come will librats still be crying about trump?

They could succeed in destroying all their opposition and criminalize all dissent and have their one party utopia and they'd still be spewing about Trump and Trump voters.
You’d think they weren’t in control of 2/3 of govrenment for almost two years now the way they carrying on

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For how many years to come will librats still be crying about trump?

They could succeed in destroying all their opposition and criminalize all dissent and have their one party utopia and they'd still be spewing about Trump and Trump voters.
You’d think they weren’t in control of 2/3 of govrenment for almost two years now the way they carrying on

Or in control of all the institutions. For years now.

Or running every single city that the "racist" police shootings occurred in.

You know all their plans would work out beautifully if they were the ONLY party. It's the fact other people exist that fucks it all up