US Pop - More Than Doubled in 1 Lifetime and Still Swelling - Why?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Both of my kids are hesitant about having kids because they don't see much of a future.

I don't blame them. I'm sure that makes you sad though.

It makes me very sad. But, I don't blame them, either.
I blame capitalism whose only aim is profits. It can see that far, but has no real foresight, or concern for the consequence of it's actions.

I understand what you're saying there re: your kids and children, but frankly their making a reasonable decision will not stop lesser worthy people from going right ahead and baking a dozen.
..and that is the future. I'm pretty sure that means I'm a racist, right? I'm talking down about the poor unthinking and selfish race.

More like every other authoritarian who didnt recognize human rights who didnt want "undesirables" having children.

As I've said many times already, you are a basic nazi.

So if you guys believe the population isnt sustainable why are you off the hook for having a family? Because you are specail and its OTHER humans who shouldnt get to "breed"?

Funny all the population alarmists dont form more suicide packs but instead they want to violate the rights of others.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Both of my kids are hesitant about having kids because they don't see much of a future.

I blame capitalism whose only aim is profits. It can see that far, but has no real foresight, or concern for the consequence of it's actions.

I understand what you're saying there re: your kids and children, but frankly their making a reasonable decision will not stop lesser worthy people from going right ahead and baking a dozen.
..and that is the future. I'm pretty sure that means I'm a racist, right? I'm talking down about the poor unthinking and selfish race.

More like every other authoritarian who didnt recognize human rights who didnt want "undesirables" having children.

People should have fewer children world wide tho @Dove. Ideally the planet should use birth control to gradually depopulate down to 1/2 of its present numbers as humanely possible without shedding a drop of blood or disposing of fetuses.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Message for Mr Godwin

. Message for Mr Godwin

dcp01553s.jpg

Say, just thinking here,
. Did someone politicize a post by mentioning NAZIs?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

People should have fewer children world wide tho @Dove. Ideally the planet should use birth control to gradually depopulate down to 1/2 of its present numbers as humanely possible without shedding a drop of blood or disposing of fetuses.

Says who?

Are the men who believe this partisan nonsense sterilized? Did you get sterilized? Is H sterilized?

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

No, Joe. We must keep being fruitful till all the fruit rots or modern JHVH tells us to stop.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Says who?

Are the men who believe this partisan nonsense sterilized? Did you get sterilized? Is H sterilized?

Well @Dove I won't populate the world further with 10 of me.

Or when iget really old demand like some old codger that our nation's health system keep me alive well past the age of 100. That would be extremely selfish.

In all truth, given how you've described your own health problems I could probably outlive you and many others in this forum.

But I actually don't wanna like to be 110 even tho I'm genetically predisposed to it.

I will likely outlive everyone else in my family.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought this was a thread about pop music. lol

No, the world population definitely is out of control. Not sustainable.
Thank gods it's you who replied. I was worried some freaked out bible beaters might try to turn this thread political like they did the Conservatives Stuck in the 30's thread - apparently.
Mentioning a political side in the title is NOT politics in your book? :facepalm: I know you're desperate to carry on with all things political but you're not doing it in this section, instead of getting all upset about it just use your head and you'll figure out where you can still post that sort of stuff...
Who mentioned a political "side" in what title, junior?
"conservatives stuck in the 30s" fs

The native born population is actually crashing and immigration is the only thing keeping total figures up.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Says who?

I would make sure to sterilize after, should we every meet in r/l If that's what you're asking.

Last edited:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking makes babies

And fucking is just about the biggest pleasure you can get without going into heavy drugs

God's a joker

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Fucking makes babies

And fucking is just about the biggest pleasure you can get without going into heavy drugs

God's a joker
Evilution follows a spiraling course, dude.
. As I've pointed out many-o-times
we are in a retrograde moment.
I'll leave it to you to figure out the hyperdimensional geometry.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking makes babies

God's a joker
Coincidentally I just read a sentimentally interesting interview with a couple members of Devo, not even joking.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fucking makes babies

God's a joker
Coincidentally I just read a sentimentally interesting interview with a couple members of Devo, not even joking.
Crack that whip!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking makes babies

God's a joker
Crack that whip!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Says who?

Well @Dove I won't populate the world further with 10 of me.

Or when iget really old demand like some old codger that our nation's health system keep me alive well past the age of 100. That would be extremely selfish.

In all truth, given how you've described your own health problems I could probably outlive you and many others in this forum.

But I actually don't wanna like to be 110 even tho I'm genetically predisposed to it.

Ad then what happened? :Excited5:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This can be very lonely. My kiddo's FIL lost his brother last fall. He is the only one left of his family. No relatives left except for obscure second cousins or something out of state.

He looked so melancholy when he was sharing this with me. An adult orphan if you will. At least he has a wife and two sons.