Posers - They are the Worst!!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
It’s the fact that she knows she looks so hideous in those pics, she’s crying photoshop. How fucking stupid can someone be?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t get it? Erica had her tits enlarged, and had fat from her brain injected into her ass. Probably still taking drugs for weight loss. Photo shopping seems so much easier.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
In this thread. I'm talking real life. I bet you text about her to your "friends".

eta: And you were talking shit first, Flea.

Text who about her? Wtf is there to talk about? She’s a repulsive fat skank who hates anyone prettier than her. I’ll say what I have to say TO her. I ain’t a puss-ass hoe who throws rocks and hides my hands. That’s white bitch behavior.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
pMoak5I.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Text who about her? Wtf is there to talk about? She’s a repulsive fat skank who hates anyone prettier than her. I’ll say what I have to say TO her. I ain’t a puss-ass hoe who throws rocks and hides my hands. That’s white bitch behavior.

You're throwing stones over absolutely nothing. You are a fool.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
I'm prettier than you. Just look at how hot I am in the post your picture thread BITCH. you got nothing on me

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Deport Liberals/No One (truth in advertising is always fun, btw)?

He's a pussy. He's a girlie boy, always has been.

Girl, what in the actual fuck did you do to the old boys club at CO?!?!?

Perhaps you can reduce him to flameturd glory via Vacaroooooooo wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

A true game changer for scroll past warriors like myself :GiggleBitch: