Posers - They are the Worst!!!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter

It's okay - hispanics all hate one another nearly as much as they do everyone else. They are the most racist people on earth. I'm just sorry for Murdock the Innocent, who will find out soon enough that Oak is just info collecting on her (as she's done with others over the years) to gain leverage to manipulate and control. That's what scared/paranoid people like Oak do. I'll give Murdy the lowdown before departing.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It's okay - hispanics all hate one another nearly as much as they do everyone else. They are the most racist people on earth. I'm just sorry for Murdock the Innocent, who will find out soon enough that Oak is just info collecting on her (as she's done with others over the years) to gain leverage to manipulate and control. That's what scared/paranoid people like Oak do. I'll give Murdy the lowdown before departing.

Where dafuq do you think you’re going???

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Where dafuq do you think you’re going???

You've been fairly warned, Murdy. You've always seemed a decent sort so I think you deserve that consideration.
.. I know you don't believe me and I understand that, but keep eyes open, and you will notice little things, and finally know why none of us who have known her the longest have any good regard for her.
.. Good luck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You've been fairly warned, Murdy. You've always seemed a decent sort so I think you deserve that consideration.
.. I know you don't believe me and I understand that, but keep eyes open, and you will notice little things, and finally know why none of us who have known her the longest have any good regard for her.
.. Good luck.

You need a soap opera theme song.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You've always seemed a decent sort

I appreciate this… I pride myself on doing the right thing and only putting good vibes out into the universe.

Truth be told… we ALL have our issues. Perhaps I just understand her and that’s why we mesh so well.

In any event… I hate to see you go!

DON’T!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe I should post some tittays and break the intrawebz today :Happy5:

What dumbass doesn't seem to know, is that you have as much personal information on me that I have on you.

He's just buttshore that he's been outed as scorned. That's the only, omg, PI about him that I've mentioned. That I spoke to him once or twice.

Whoa, top secret shit there. I was part of the scenario. It is my story to share with whomever the fuck I like. It's not a lie and I didn't agree to never talk about it.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
.. Good luck.
DUDE STFU!! you be acting like this is the actual streets right now. WE ain't even close SON but in either case you could handle the Kung fu Hispanic Lily, Murderous Murdy, or even ne the baddest most raddest bitch this planet has ever seen. This ain't warning its a fucking spoiler BITCH. Now run along little BITCH.. or I will ice pick off whatever left of your Johnson!

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
And yet it's you issuing "WARNINGS" urgent and emergency WARNINGS...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

You're a pussy. You really, really, really are...now run along and go lick your wounds all lonesome in your shitty apartment. No one gives a fuck.
Oh, hey - that reminds me. I was looking through some files and happened upon some short stories, then remembering that right around that same time Oddzy was also writing little vignettes she called baubles.
Do me one last little favor and say hi to her for me. She was a nice lady - still is I am sure.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, hey - that reminds me. I was looking through some files and happened upon some short stories, then remembering that right around that same time Oddzy was also writing little vignettes she called baubles.
Do me one last little favor and say hi to her for me. She was a nice lady - still is I am sure.

Why would I do that?

Oddzy is a fine woman and will always be. She is still my friend all these years later. She's an excellent judge of character.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Why would I do that?
See the way you are? She told me, you know, how wonderfully sweet you thought I was. "Sweet Holliday" is the how she quoted you. I guess that's what you think of people who are polite enough to listen to you bla bla blab about yourself endlessly - at least till they cut you off, that is. :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See the way you are? She told me, you know, how wonderfully sweet you thought I was. "Sweet Holliday" is the how she quoted you. I guess that's what you think of people who are polite enough to listen to you bla bla blab about yourself endlessly - at least till they cut you off, that is. :LOL3:

Sure she did.

We're not friends, you have been attacking me relentlessly and I should say hi for you? :LOL3: This is just a ploy to talk shit about what Oddzy supposedly said.

Like I said, she's an excellent judge of character. She didn't make an effort to remain in contact with you. Enough said.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...and all you have to do is shut up - but you can't do that can you? You just keep dancing to my music.

You are dancing to mine, fool. You left last night and it was over.

But you can't stfu, so you came back for more.

eta: Now, your pathetic, whiny ass is dismissed. Piss off, loser.

Last edited: