Post a Picture of Yourself!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I'm about to hit 6th street wasted and dressed up like Vile_Pile.

SSSMan.jpg

I hope I don't scare the ghosts...

SSS
- how fucked up tonight on Halloween?

@Seamajor has that hat wears it to the gay bar

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A guy in a suit on an oil spitting bike without a care. That's hardcore!

He was a printer by trade. Had his own print shop in his basement. And now I work at a print shop lol. My family still has his old lead type printer, that was operated by foot and wheel. I remember him making the lead type as a small kid. He had a big printer too, but it jammed so much on him, I remember him hating it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
cancerhater.jpg

You know why...

SSS
- please only post pics of yourself. And yo, mods, you all let Meltdown meltdown. Fuck you, incompetent niggers, at least TRY to keep this board straight; what the fuck's wrong with you queers?

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Jesus buttfucked Christ who ain't full yet: Go ahead and fire everyone and give, dare I say, Brentv a goddamn panel of any kind, like I know the fucking difference?

He's even been the mod of Legendary BH, and nobody there would accuse him of incompetence, like I'm doing the entire rank of mods and admins here who just don't know what the fuck they can do, like lightly load a bole, and keeps doing it so everybody gets a motherfuckin' green hit.

Easy way? Ban me for nothing except for pointing out y'all's ineffectual jobs that all you faggots fail so blatantly hard at. I mean c'mon, it couldn't possibly be any easier than it could be with those whose IQ scores best you idiot's attempts at the test (monkeys). MENSA? HAAAA HAHAHAHAHAAA!

The admin helpless too? Delete the fuckin' world, dumbasses...

SSS
- flies, ribbons, unexpected bans? v knew what he was once doing at BH

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Jesus buttfucked Christ who ain't full yet: Go ahead and fire everyone and give, dare I say, Brentv a goddamn panel of any kind, like I know the fucking difference?

He's even been the mod of Legendary BH, and nobody there would accuse him of incompetence, like I'm doing the entire rank of mods and admins here who just don't know what the fuck they can do, like lightly load a bole, and keeps doing it so everybody gets a motherfuckin' green hit.

Easy way? Ban me for nothing except for pointing out y'all's ineffectual jobs that all you faggots fail so blatantly hard at. I mean c'mon, it couldn't possibly be any easier than it could be with those whose IQ scores best you idiot's attempts at the test (monkeys). MENSA? HAAAA HAHAHAHAHAAA!

The admin helpless too? Delete the fuckin' world, dumbasses...

SSS
- flies, ribbons, unexpected bans? v knew what he was once doing at BH

Awwwww are you not enjoying your stay here ,I hope it gets better for you....lol..what dont you get ?we dont censor anything and everything stays,I think we have 4 rules here..meltdown is pretty much a free for all so I hope you can stop being so butthurt and if something specific is bothering you either report it or STFU..haha whiny little bitch

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Uhhh Yehhhh, They all be lining up behind monitors all over the world

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
You ugly motherfuckers need to stay inside, or exit wearing a dishrag over your faces and an even stupider hat to make folks unsure of what to stare at while trying their best not to.

New Rule: SirSuperSouthern the Great Hope is the only poster here who can post darling pictures of himself. Stamp that shit with your scat covered faces, you grody fuck ups...

SSS
- Fabio wishes he was me

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You look like you post .. and get out doors and collect a complexion ffs, a fellow so milky IN TEXAS Confused 5

91m5RPwXtnL._SY445_.jpg

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Not sure if I put this one up here yet. I... have my reasons to now though, for actions I should've thought through harder, better, like everyone here and everywhere else...

SSSlament.jpg

SSS
- "You opened the box!" ~ Pinhead

Darth-Lament-gorgeous.jpg

*shop by cw_

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Grow a bit more of facial hair and I'd fuck your mouth :ROFL3:
That Toilet brush you call a 'beard' :LMAO:

Last edited: