Post a Picture of Yourself!

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Damned if this “new” Dorian fella don’t smell a lot like a shit stain :Thinking:

Hey bitch why don't you go fellate a fully loaded shotgun?

triggered-4a33ebe6b51e815a604cf8adc14c5cf7103fb9bd.jpg

Triggered.......I must have struck a nerve......

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Every time I see that... thing... I think that is an abnormally large penis. Also, what's the artist really trying to say?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I wish I had a little hit or 6, but we're not due for a trip to Washington in the near future. Dammit, now you got me thinking about political activism, and I'm just trying to enjoy morning peace.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I wish I had a little hit or 6, but we're not due for a trip to Washington in the near future. Dammit, now you got me thinking about political activism, and I'm just trying to enjoy morning peace.

DC or the state lol?

Seattle was awesome weed wise lol. Makes me wish it was like that here in VA. DC I hear one can buy it up there, but its not in stores, more like a delivery service where you buy say a shirt, and it comes with weed lol. Also, I hear as of last year, as a resident of VA, you can apply for medical out of DC.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That's like so very cool. You know what would be even "cooler?" Is if you stuck your head up Damaged Shaving's ass.[/QUOTE said:
That wasn't just for you but since you got my attention here is more up your alley- - - - - -

guy.jpg

So. How long have you been a closeted homo?
You read like an asshole who’s so comfy on another forum you think you’re unbannable there so you swagger in here thinking you’re superior because it wasn’t there yesterday or the day before... True story... ten a penny bitch lol

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter

DC or the state lol?

Seattle was awesome weed wise lol. Makes me wish it was like that here in VA. DC I hear one can buy it up there, but its not in stores, more like a delivery service where you buy say a shirt, and it comes with weed lol. Also, I hear as of last year, as a resident of VA, you can apply for medical out of DC.
There's a medical dispensary geared to open up in Tidewater as soon as word is approved.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
QUOTE="Blazor, post: 84351, member: 24"]

DC or the state lol?

Seattle was awesome weed wise lol. Makes me wish it was like that here in VA. DC I hear one can buy it up there, but its not in stores, more like a delivery service where you buy say a shirt, and it comes with weed lol. Also, I hear as of last year, as a resident of VA, you can apply for medical out of DC.[/QUOTE]

I know about a guy who applied for and got a medical MJ card and was all happy about it until he went to buy his first handgun but it put him on prohibited status. I don't know if it works like this everywhere but defintely read the fine print.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter

DC or the state lol?

I know about a guy who applied for and got a medical MJ card and was all happy about it until he went to buy his first handgun but it put him on prohibited status. I don't know if it works like this everywhere but defintely read the fine print.[/QUOTE]
Hmm...do I need a handgun or a nug? I never needed a handgun, but a nug would be nice....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

DC or the state lol?

I know about a guy who applied for and got a medical MJ card and was all happy about it until he went to buy his first handgun but it put him on prohibited status. I don't know if it works like this everywhere but defintely read the fine print.[/QUOTE]

I wondered about that!!!! Thanks man, black market still good for me lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So will I. Call me xyzzy - I love Rammstein, old school text adventures, nature walks, yoga, and good coffee.

wNszU3k.jpg

giphy.gif

LOL ...Kidding, that chick is actually DilPs last date upon waking from her Propofol induced sleep ...

How you doin' abcde ?