Face-App-1608572392731.jpg

Beautiful eyes. Lol.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuckin' hell, didnt even get Jesus a birthday present this year. Didnt know you would be in town this year bro!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's been said before... or comparisons with cat eyes...

Me too. A lot of people say I have cat eyes. I guess its the light green color, lol. My eyes are hazel green but on the lighter side with less brown/orange in them.

My eyes change from hazel green to bright blue depending on environment, sunlight, and diet...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Me too. A lot of people say I have cat eyes. I guess its the light green color, lol. My eyes are hazel green but on the lighter side with less brown/orange in them.

My eyes change from hazel green to bright blue depending on environment, sunlight, and diet...

Dude! Im the same way! My eyes change color depending on my mood and environment. Usually greenish brown. My ex use to swear they would go slightly blue sometimes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You really are a beautiful woman and you got that "southern" look in your eyes.

I lived down in the dirty south for 5ish years....so I know that look lol. It's a good thing, of course :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dude! Im the same way! My eyes change color depending on my mood and environment. Usually greenish brown. My ex use to swear they would go slightly blue sometimes.

People tell me my brown eyes go goldish/amber in the sun.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

You really are a beautiful woman and you got that "southern" look in your eyes.

I lived down in the dirty south for 5ish years....so I know that look lol. It's a good thing, of course :)

Thanks, hun! :)