Post a Picture of Yourself!

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not bad Ice. Try 'em out. I love Polarized lenses, world of a difference.

I've already posted my sunglasses pic lol.

Shit, a lot of us motherfuckers have now lol.

hey SSS......

LOL

-Blazor
Ever notice that the people who post a pic get called fat or old or whatever but the ones calling names never post a pic of themselves..

Oh well... c'est la vie

Yup

Obviously hiding something ... the ones who hide are hard to trust

HELLFIRE

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not quite sure how posting a pic has anything to do with trust?? But hey.. not going to argue with ya :) Glad to know you don't trust me :'(

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's easier to trust when you're not the only one with something on the line is what I mean, don't take that the wrong way .. I adore you and obviously trust and have trusted you my dear (: that thing you did for my Uncle made a lot of people happy

HELLFIRE

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's easier to trust when you're not the only one with something on the line is what I mean, don't take that the wrong way .. I adore you and obviously trust and have trusted you my dear (: that thing you did for my Uncle made a lot of people happy
Awww... You're my bud.. and I adore you... Would damn near do anything for you :) But you know that :)

Reactions: X

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Awww... You're my bud.. and I adore you... Would damn near do anything for you :) But you know that :)