Post a Picture of Yourself!

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Here's me at 18, graduating from Basic Training. Straight out of the Academy and into the Army within 3 months. The Academy made Bootcamp a breeze if you ask me. Others? Not so much. One suicidal snowflake even... well, I'm too lazy to type that story up right now and Haze has hundreds of better ones...

SSSBootcamp.jpg

SSS
- You always think you're a killer until a real one shows up.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Here's me at 18, graduating from Basic Training. Straight out of the Academy and into the Army within 3 months. The Academy made Bootcamp a breeze if you ask me. Others? Not so much. One suicidal snowflake even... well, I'm too lazy to type that story up right now and Haze has hundreds of better ones...

SSSBootcamp.jpg

SSS

VCR man VCR

visual coke residue

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

SSSBootcamp.jpg

SSS

VCR man VCR

visual coke residue

Could be a fleshlight....

Four

Factory Bastard
Is this a must? will I be banned or worse if I don't?? pretty fucked up i know none y'all and you got me arms twisted and shit already.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Is this a must? will I be banned or worse if I don't?? pretty fucked up i know none y'all and you got me arms twisted and shit already.

Not required. All up to you. Socialize with us some, then come back in here when you're ready :Happy5:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
He looks like a Cop ready to blow a load on Lilly - - - - - -