Post a Picture of Yourself!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
She apologised for her handwriting because she had to write my name by way of a precariously balanced mirror between her feet.
I thought that was cute…
:GiggleBitch:

Alley

before I got kicked out of my parents house in 2013.
GqkGI4T.jpg
OMFG! Pm any time xx
Any pics? :Happy5:
Stop fraternizing with the sock!
Sorry you can't have him.. his all mine. Back the fuck off bitch.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Alley

GqkGI4T.jpg
OMFG! Pm any time xx
No worries you can have that. I’m good, I have someone.
I have someone too. What's on the internet stays on the internet lol. Unless you want to tell on me with my ol man? lol don't think so.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
GqkGI4T.jpg
OMFG! Pm any time xx
I have someone too. What's on the internet stays on the internet lol. Unless you want to tell on me with my ol man? lol don't think so.
That’s gross and karma will handle you.

Alley

GqkGI4T.jpg
OMFG! Pm any time xx
That’s gross and karma will handle you.
No it isn't. No such thing. Thanks again though.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Ladies...Ladies...yes. I'm talking to you Alley and Iggy. The barbed wire barbs are cool but instead of fighting each other let's concentrate on the mega tards. You both are stunning women. No use wasting your talents on each other over a battle of attrition.

Welcome Allie. Iggy, you surprised me with wanting to help those who are vocabulary challenged. You both have alot to offer, let's not waste that battling among ourselves.

P.S.-Both of you can tell me to shut up at any time.

Reggie Dunlop

Factory Bastard
Good gunz man…don’t forget legz day! :Happy5:
Calves are my problem area. I work them every day. Thighs I've got. up to 640 on the squat
4eYyBw.jpg
I had the same issue when I was a gym junkie. I trained calves harder than anyone in the entire gym, but I have higher calves so the soleus looked narrower. I enjoyed a 3 day-split weekly routine from the champ’ Arnie…

images
He is one of my idols, the go to for inspiration. I chronical my progress. Calves piss me off but I hit them every day
1joUHX.jpg

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Ladies...Ladies...yes. I'm talking to you Alley and Iggy. The barbed wire barbs are cool but instead of fighting each other let's concentrate on the mega tards. You both are stunning women. No use wasting your talents on each other over a battle of attrition.

Welcome Allie. Iggy, you surprised me with wanting to help those who are vocabulary challenged. You both have alot to offer, let's not waste that battling among ourselves.

Ugh ok I’ll give Alley a chance but if I end up being right and it’s a sock. I’m rubbing it in your face Flynn! Kisses!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Ugh ok I’ll give Alley a chance but if I end up being right and it’s a sock. I’m rubbing it in your face Flynn! Kisses!
Fair enough.

I thought you being a global mod could compare I.P. addys and correlate who was who.

Kisses!

*I'm not Lesbian. I just wanted to throw that out there, not the kisses; the Lesbian part. Though there's nothing wrong with that. Wait. I did want to throw the kisses out there but not in a Lesbian way...oh geez.*

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
By the way, Breakfall. You're still a fucking pig.
Maybe my alter ego is…even though I was born in the Year Of the Pig or Boar as I like to say. In the real world I’m just a chivalrously charming gentleman. Don’t get too caught up in it…

images
Caught up in what? You making your 19th drink on the forums for all to see?

You're a pig. You should be ashamed of yourself but the cheap alcohol prevents you from seeing what you really are.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Fair enough.

I thought you being a global mod could compare I.P. addys and correlate who was who.

Kisses!

*I'm not Lesbian. I just wanted to throw that out there, not the kisses; the Lesbian part. Though there's nothing wrong with that. Wait. I did want to throw the kisses out there but not in a Lesbian way...oh geez.*
IPs aren’t always reliable considering proxies and such.
Lol I couldn’t use any emoji’s so I threw kisses in there.