Post a Picture of Yourself!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What would you have done to cheer her up, Senile @Joe?

Remember what I told you about Walid not "allowing" me on the forums and even getting mad because I "went back and forth too much" with you?

Look at this one

Screenshot-20230114-220102-Gallery.jpg

Normally I would never post a picture like this of me kissing someone BUT if you look, I'm not kissing him. He has his hand gripping my face in a way that has me ....imo...visably uncomfortable. So I'm not kissing him, I'm smiling because I'm one of those people who laughs when I'm uncomfortable. He legit pulled me by the neck, grabbed my face and did this.

You can see his possessive posture and everything. Looking back on this I cringe. This should he in a packet or brochure or something to teach young women red flags to look for.

He was legit trying to squeeze Biggie out of my brain lol.

Last edited:
  • Puke 2
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So you guys know I'm not being dramatic about this weirdo look. First fucking thing in the morning. This tells a story lol

This is me wanting coffee

IMG-1280.jpg

Me leaving the room saying can you please knock this weird shit off already

IMG-1281.jpg
[/url]

Laughing because this fucking retard is actually following me with the stupid camera

IMG-1282.jpg

Right up to the coffee maker

IMG-1284.jpg

Lol. Btw I just recently got back into my old photobucket account where I had all these pictures and I havent see them in long time so that's why I've been taking THIS particular trip down memory lane lol. This was just a few too he was at it. There are like....15 photos.

I'm about to delete the photobucket because....it wants money lol.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is Walid the "dump the chump, I'll raise the baby" fella?

No that wasnt him. I wasnt in a relationship with him. It was like a situation-ship.

I only slept with him once and I ended up pregnant. No joke. So we tried as a couple but it didnt quite work....i had no feelings for him like that. It was pretty sad, actually. And than that is when I started talking to Biggie and I ended up taking off out of there and going home to Michigan.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
IMG-1226-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

Ambushing me too.

I have so many pictures like this lol. Good Lord.

At least I forget what I looked like at 30 first thing in the morning lol

So triggering lol

Well, you still look nice and thin @Dove.

Mind you, you're def a distinct minority as far as American (and many Canadian) women go. Many of them get so fat after they get married and have children.

You have a body type like many women in the 1970s and before that.
I remember women used to look like that.

Even Joe Rogan remarked on this.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well, you still look nice and thin @Dove.

Mind you, you're def a distinct minority as far as American (and many Canadian) women go. Many of them get so fat after they get married and have children.

You have a body type like many women in the 1970s and before that.
I remember women used to look like that.

Even Joe Rogan remarked on this.

LOL ... chic crackhead :LOL3: