Post a Picture of Yourself!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, you still look nice and thin @Dove.

Mind you, you're def a distinct minority as far as American (and many Canadian) women go. Many of them get so fat after they get married and have children.

You have a body type like many women in the 1970s and before that.
I remember women used to look like that.

Even Joe Rogan remarked on this.

I'm a petite woman.

Also I eat healthy and I'm active. I think the biggest I ever was was 155 at the end of my last pregnancy. Then I stayed at about 142 the first year breastfeed.

Then I went down 126/130 and that's where I am right now.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LMFAO !! :LOL3: :LOL3:

I said Dovey looks like a beast and she goes on a pic poasting spree :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LOL ... chic crackhead :LOL3:

The term is "heroin chic" and I have pictures of that. I just might share them.

Pictures where I'm healthy though....men with options like it.

Men without options hate.

:)

• Interesting
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm a petite woman.

Also I eat healthy and I'm active. I think the biggest I ever was was 155 at the end of my last pregnancy. Then I stayed at about 142 the first year breastfeed.

Then I went down 126/130 and that's where I am right now.
active ??? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

on forums right ?? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The term is "heroin chic" and I have pictures of that. I just might share them.

Pictures where I'm healthy though....men with options like it.

Men without options hate.

:)
I also dislike crackhead lookin hoes, ffs I'd get a broad like you with a big mac :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I told you putting them on ignore drives them berserk
images
what did you see in her :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I told you putting them on ignore drives them berserk

I dont think that's what has driven his berserk. But it definately helps me read more interesting things besides his basic "der ur boring" and "der ur foul" and all that other try hard "pay attention to me" dumb shit.

Am I the only person here who posts solely from the phone? Is everyone else really sat down at a PC? I cant fucking sit in one place longer than 5 minutes lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I dont think that's what has driven his berserk. But it definately helps me read more interesting things besides his basic "der ur boring" and "der ur foul" and all that other try hard "pay attention to me" dumb shit.

Am I the only person here who posts solely from the phone? Is everyone else really sat down at a PC? I cant fucking sit in one place longer than 5 minutes lol.
addicts are like that, spastic mutherfuckers

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

I'm the exact opposite. I don't do any internets stuff on my phone. Not even email. I deleted Twitter from my phone (the only app aside from FireFox I ever installed) because I never used it.

That's why there are gaps in my forum participation; if I'm not able to be at my desk I'm not online in any way. When I get up to go cook dinner, or feed cats, or have a cig, or watch a movie, or whatever... I am unplugged from the matrix for the duration.

LoL

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm the exact opposite. I don't do any internets stuff on my phone. Not even email. I deleted Twitter from my phone (the only app aside from FireFox I ever installed) because I never used it.

That's why there are gaps in my forum participation; if I'm not able to be at my desk I'm not online in any way. When I get up to go cook dinner, or feed cats, or have a cig, or watch a movie, or whatever... I am unplugged from the matrix for the duration.

LoL
I'm a mixture of both.

but if the post is longer than 8 or 9 sentences rest assured I was on my PC when I composed it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LoL

If I had to sit at a PC I'd never be on lol.

You guys have talked me through many bathroom trips :D

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
If I had to sit at a PC I'd never be on lol.

I don't find it that uncomfortable.
I have a decent chair and take frequent breaks even if it's just to go outside for a smoke.
It also helps that once I really get into a project I'm working on I can easily lose hours at a time.
I hate to stop in the middle of doing stuff once I get rolling. LoL

You guys have talked me through many bathroom trips :D

TMI but thanks for sharing.