Post a Picture of Yourself!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Me at 13

FB-IMG-1674356084036.jpg

People(my family) called me "Beetle". Because I made them think of Lydia from Beetlejuice.
u would have made a great 'wednesday'

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
How did you hurt your leg?
It just swelled up on Christmas day during lockdown, jab or covid related. It went down about august and left me with Plantafasciitisi on my foot which I had a year prior. Still got it but its slowly getting better. Catch 22, cant exercise but love my food to much.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It just swelled up on Christmas day during lockdown, jab or covid related. It went down about august and left me with Plantafasciitisi on my foot which I had a year prior. Still got it but its slowly getting better. Catch 22, cant exercise but love my food to much.

Yikes! Glad you are doing better!

Carignan

Factory Bastard
This taken almost a year ago round a friends house, leg injury turns me into a fat cunt lol.

DSC-0743.jpg
its like you don't have a body at all or was sucked right in. shit aliens do exist.. now if you were a hundred pounds or so fatter you'd be Jabba the Hut swallowing up Lily's for breakfast. Yikes. I'm watching YOU.. you ain't getting in my nightmares or eating my fine fat white ass up for a snack NO SIR.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
its like you don't have a body at all or was sucked right in. shit aliens do exist.. now if you were a hundred pounds or so fatter you'd be Jabba the Hut swallowing up Lily's for breakfast. Yikes. I'm watching YOU.. you ain't getting in my nightmares or eating my fine fat white ass up for a snack NO SIR.

I love weird pictures like this, I was probably stoned as well in the picture.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
jeannie, MD, here..
i would advise a broad spectrum antibiotic, keeping the leg elevated and a copious amount of PS5 and netflix

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Post pics... stick w/ the topic or GTFO. Ty

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Post pics... stick w/ the topic or GTFO. Ty
This wouldn’t happen if the Shoutbox was reinstated surely? Lol