Threadjacking Shit-posters

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

vxuO0RD.jpg

This is one of the oldest rules on the internet and is here to make this place better for the future members to read.

The concept in a nutshell... STAYING ON-TOPIC.

As we know, arguments break out and threads go in different directions all the time... understandable, but there are members who do and will continue to do this in almost every thread. We're going to begin relocating disruptive members to the ASS BOX where they belong.

This isn't some social experiment out of my boredom. Removing the threadjacking shit-posters will allow lurking members to step up and start posting without being harassed... especially in their Introduction intros. Fact is a lot of people leave here and don't say why because of the pages of mindless threadjacks, trolling and useless hate.

Threads like "random thoughts" and "1 million post thread", etc. are off-topic threads for anything goes conversations, endless off-topic rants, but doesn't mean every page should be filled with driveling attacks.

All members should be contributing quality content to ongoing topics when they can, that's how the thread grow and that is how the board grows.

Again, your strong opinions are always welcomed, but most members would like to see an overall area with more mature conversations that include protection from nonsensical assholes.

This is an attempt to do that.

cc la tarte

Factory Bastard
You just want him here so you can dun him ,,, and I suspect you like his put downs

Admit it. You love it

Last edited:

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
In
Can't Semen be confined to the Assbox rather than completely banned?

Unfortunately no.

He has crossed my line, and then some. I can't stand to even see him.

Rest assured, even after he fucked the pooch, I gave him chances. He used to be a great poster, that I very much enjoyed. He no longer is. His problem, not mine.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kat, do I need to change my font for every post, or is there a way to make it an automatic setting for my posts? Just trying out a few colours and I figured that this was as good a spot as any to try it.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Haven't explored that as I've changed my color/etc every post for years.

I doubt I'll get to it before I forget.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought that might have been the case, but figured that there was no harm in asking.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I like that purple, and considered it for a hot second since my red isn't quite right.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I considered this purple, but thought the darker one was nicer.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Battle Royale of Shit-posting, threadjacking, forum killing liabilities.

It's time for 2-3 threadjacking shit-posters to sacrifice themselves. This will allow the new, improved newbs taking their place to help keep our topics on track. If you're tapped on the shoulder, please pack up your nameplate, avatar and one of us will walk you down to Meltdown.

We need volunteers.

Who wants to go?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You know I'm always there for yah big guy...Not no Brad Pitty but one hammsome mutherfucker nonetheless ....

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Battle Royale of Shitposting, threadjacking, forum killing liabilities.

It's time for 2-3 threadjacking shitposters to sacrifice themselves to allow the new, improved newbs taking their place to help keep threads on track. If you're tapped on the shoulder, please pack up your nameplate, avatar and one of us will walk you down to Meltdown.

We need volunteers.

Who wants to go?
give KW

I hope not ...I may give KW PTSD...be patient :Popcorn4:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I was patronizing you wad of dried fuck syrup .... I know..How the fuck did I expect a dipshit like you to catch that

giphy.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In
Can't Semen be confined to the Assbox rather than completely banned?

Unfortunately no.

He has crossed my line, and then some. I can't stand to even see him.

Rest assured, even after he fucked the pooch, I gave him chances. He used to be a great poster, that I very much enjoyed. He no longer is. His problem, not mine.

What ever happened to this pooch?

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Last thing we're into is stopping conversations... just not in some of the epic threads like 'Random Images' or 'Change your member name'... Game threads, these types getting 'jacked.

Since were talking about this stuff... yes, Im trying to keep threads alive by not having people fight and take up pages that have nothing to do with the thread title... we got people here that don't visit or post in Meltdown.

Rly tho, this 'threadjacking shitposters' thread is a trap. Muahahaha.. It's a an opportunity for us to deport a member to the Meltdown for a little humiliation.

Looking for some players.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
You're all good... glad your here same with the Maxis kid.

People are just unaware and the word has to get out.

Last thing I'm into is stopping conversations... just not in some of the epic threads like 'Random Images' or 'Change your member name'... Game threads, these types getting 'jacked.

Since were talking about this stuff... yes, Im trying to keep threads alive by not having people fight and take up pages that have nothing to do with the thread title... we got people here that don't visit or talk our Meltdown.

Rly tho, this 'threadjacking shitposters' thread is a trap. Muahahaha.. It's a an opportunity for us to deport someone to the Ass Box for a little humiliation.

Looking for some badasses.

I'm game for whatever (if you can't tell already). I don't mean to threadjack intentionally but I have a hair trigger temper and retaliate without even thinking about it. As pissed off as I was with "the kid" (what I will call him for now), if he were anywhere near me at the time, I would've youtubed that shit (the outcome) and posted here on BF....TRUST!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I'm game for whatever (if you can't tell already). I don't mean to threadjack intentionally but I have a hair trigger temper and retaliate without even thinking about it. As pissed off as I was with "the kid" (what I will call him for now), if he were anywhere near me at the time, I would've youtubed that shit (the outcome) and posted here on BF....TRUST!

@CaseyK how can those cruel words come from your lovely hands?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

@CaseyK how can those cruel words come from your lovely hands?

Lol....cold heart....hehehe....I blame it on the piss poor decisions I made in life....the men I chose...oh well. You reap what you sow.