ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

X

xXx
Site Supporter
oh good, cant wait to end up in the bin :Happy5:

BANNED!!!
that too !
What would you do if you got banned? Serious question, what other board would you go to?
shmaps ..I dont do the interweb ..just here .. it phils some empty time slots I have plus a few O yoo make me laugh .. I was reluctant to even come here because I couldnt give a shit but you somehow got me to register glad yoo did but being banned wood be no biggy for me

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

BANNED!!!
that too !
What would you do if you got banned? Serious question, what other board would you go to?
shmaps ..I dont do the interweb ..just here .. it phils some empty time slots I have plus a few O yoo make me laugh .. I was reluctant to even come here because I couldnt give a shit but you somehow got me to register glad yoo did but being banned wood be no biggy for me
Biggest mistake of my life that...
uFDdX2k.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter

BANNED!!!
that too !
uFDdX2k.png

C'mon man
dont be like that
... that anger will eat a hole in yoo

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

BANNED!!!
that too !
uFDdX2k.png

C'mon man
dont be like that
AAAcchh yer a good boy
aWWbksv.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter

BANNED!!!
that too !
uFDdX2k.png

C'mon man
dont be like that
AAAcchh yer a good boy
aWWbksv.gif
haha do you rub yer clit like that ...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

BANNED!!!
that too !
uFDdX2k.png

C'mon man
dont be like that
AAAcchh yer a good boy
aWWbksv.gif
haha do you rub yer clit like that ...
fbWHACP.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
if thats a real woman Id hit it .. bigger than Im used to
wood you shmaps ? is little shmaps a racsist too LMAO

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
if thats a real woman Id hit it .. bigger than Im used to
wood you shmaps ? is little shmaps a racsist too LMAO
You're actually in an anti-shitposting thread shitposting??? GTFO
Yeah I'd hit it but my sperm would be going in her mouth only... GTFO

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
A really beautiful woman who is probably pursued by absolute fuckheads and selects the worst possible prospects from the line-up?

Just spitballing here... she might be a virgin choir girl who just likes wearing slutty garments for pictures broadcast from her bedroom....

....you know.... to lure in Lucifer and all his minions to test herself.