Threadjacking Shit-posters

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lemme guess... you’re one of those good Christian women who was saved by the grace of the Lord Our Savior Jesus Christ... but fuck them faggots and I’ll condemn and disown my own child if they turn out gay. Amirite?

No, I would not turn from my own children if they decided to share a relationship with the same sex. They are my children. Just because I can't stand it doesn't mean I would do that to them....although, I will say that in MY household it is taught that it is wrong to be gay. Those are the morals I instill in my children. Yes, I read my Bible but I don't go to church. I would say that I am Christian but I am starting to pull away from "religion" altogether due to the controversial bullshit involved. I would rather say that I am non-religious but I am down with Jesus and I know God. How about that? And guess what?! I am NOT racist. :) I love all races. I couldn't be racist if I wanted to. My nephew's and nieces are part Ecuadorian. I have several cousins that are Mexican/white and a nephew that is black/white. Guess what? They ALL know the history of the Confederate flag and they are NOT offended by it.

Why would you teach that it is wrong to be gay? THAT's wrong.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Lemme guess... you’re one of those good Christian women who was saved by the grace of the Lord Our Savior Jesus Christ... but fuck them faggots and I’ll condemn and disown my own child if they turn out gay. Amirite?

No, I would not turn from my own children if they decided to share a relationship with the same sex. They are my children. Just because I can't stand it doesn't mean I would do that to them....although, I will say that in MY household it is taught that it is wrong to be gay. Those are the morals I instill in my children. Yes, I read my Bible but I don't go to church. I would say that I am Christian but I am starting to pull away from "religion" altogether due to the controversial bullshit involved. I would rather say that I am non-religious but I am down with Jesus and I know God. How about that? And guess what?! I am NOT racist. :) I love all races. I couldn't be racist if I wanted to. My nephew's and nieces are part Ecuadorian. I have several cousins that are Mexican/white and a nephew that is black/white. Guess what? They ALL know the history of the Confederate flag and they are NOT offended by it.

Religion.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

what's right about it?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lots of threadjacking shitposters in my threads. All the time.

Should I gnash my teeth, whinge, wail, and demand that people be banned? That's how you do it here, right?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
^^Lulz @ the forum Gestapo shitpoaster rattling his wooden sword.

The resident soyflakes are gonna be so pleased that they've gained a new comrade among their ranks.

^^^ LOLOL @ the Resident tranny blowhard coward who locks out different opinion cuz thats their CUCK profile..

He's actually started referring to himself as 'gender fluid' haha, oh the shame.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ LOLOL @ the Resident tranny blowhard coward who locks out different opinion cuz thats their CUCK profile..

He's actually started referring to himself as 'gender fluid' haha, oh the shame.

Now now, Scouse, don't make me go fetch all those pix of crossdressed Nazi soldiers again. They were gender fluid, too. Only problem is, they couldn't keep their fluidity in their panties.

Oh, the shame indeed!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
^^Lulz @ the forum Gestapo shitpoaster rattling his wooden sword.

The resident soyflakes are gonna be so pleased that they've gained a new comrade among their ranks.

"Comrade"? "Ranks"?

For such a Pure White man, you certainly dream in Blacks & Reds.

Pfft! Man thinks "Cultural Marxism" is actually a thing. Can't tell a Communist from a Venusian Spr'Uldrybk.

Threadjacking Alert

Deportation Moderator
Site Supporter ☠️
p4f1SnY.jpg

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Battle Royale of Shit-posting, threadjacking, forum killing liabilities.

It's time for 2-3 threadjacking shit-posters to sacrifice themselves. This will allow the new, improved newbs taking their place to help keep our topics on track. If you're tapped on the shoulder, please pack up your nameplate, avatar and one of us will walk you down to Meltdown.

We need volunteers.

Who wants to go?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

It's time for 2-3 threadjacking shit-posters to sacrifice themselves. This will allow the new, improved newbs taking their place to help keep our topics on track. If you're tapped on the shoulder, please pack up your nameplate, avatar and one of us will walk you down to Meltdown.

We need volunteers.

Who wants to go?

Sure, I'll go.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

We need volunteers.

Who wants to go?

Sure, I'll go.
No brown-nosing Bert. @Admin. deserves the honour!

Froggy

Banned
Banned
I kick my own ass several times a day dude. I will shit post til my shit don't shine anymore. I ain't got anymore...She ain't mine anymore.. I ain't time anymore...song is stuck in my head. Fuck you