Threadjacking Shit-posters

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

vxuO0RD.jpg

This is one of the oldest rules on the internet and is here to make this place better for the future members to read.

The concept in a nutshell... STAYING ON-TOPIC.
You do realise the active membership here is stuffed full of trolls right?

I get what you are saying about nastiness etc but a well timed shitpost can add to a thread you dildo-nosed tutu wearing turbo charged fagbot. ;)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I get what you are saying about nastiness etc but a well timed shitpost can add to a thread you dildo-nosed tutu wearing turbo charged fagbot. ;)

Funny you never mention the lying spamming Dwarf Stubby. WTF is wrong with your sorry ass?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I am compelled to point out that a “well timed shitpost” is typically applied sparingly by the elite and isn’t comprised of an overinflated pompous blowhard engaging in his large daily dose of drop your pants and take a HUGE dump via spamtardation on every damn thread.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I am compelled to point out that a “well timed shitpost” is typically applied sparingly by the elite and isn’t comprised of an overinflated pompous blowhard engaging in his large daily dose of drop your pants and take a HUGE dump via spamtardation on every damn thread.
very succinct description of seamajor, X and admin

i'm compelled to applaud you on this one.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
I am can blow hard on your vagina and or ASS any time but away from here and your real life man. Internet relationship matter and always available. Just saying of course. No pressure unless YOU WANT ALL THAT PRESSURE. SECRETS Murdy are a way of life in Canada. Want proof? cum on over. No BF pics they have to PAY US first lmao

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am can blow hard on your vagina and or ASS any time but away from here and your real life man. Internet relationship matter and always available. Just saying of course. No pressure unless YOU WANT ALL THAT PRESSURE. SECRETS Murdy are a way of life in Canada. Want proof? cum on over. No BF pics they have to PAY US first lmao

That was a sick post. Whoa….

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at Piggie Smells using big legal terms in his siggy and lighting himself on fire in front of the derelict delinquent academy of misfortune skanzillas.

I’d say someone misses me…

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at Piggie Smells using big legal terms in his siggy and lighting himself on fire in front of the derelict delinquent academy of misfortune skanzillas.

I’d say someone misses me…
What does "

yo quiero taco Belle " mean? I dont speak lesbian.​