Post a Picture of Yourself!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
X talks a lot of shit for someone who posts distorted pictures of himself.

That wasnt just any tomato. When we lived in that house we had this older hippy woman neighbor who lived by herself and had a total fuck up adult son who was in and out of jail for drugs.

She had her entire yard turned into gardens. Flowers. Herbs. Veggies. My daughter loved going over there and helping her weed and such. She always had nests of baby bunnies and it was adorable.

She was a big pot smoker too. So my husband was over there at least once a day smoking with her.

She used to give us extra veggies all the time.

This place was out in Highland. NOT to be confused with ghetto ass Highland Park....just Highland. Everyone is high in Highland and we were no exception. We had another neighbor who lived a few houses down named Bob who was obviously faking a whole seizure disorder for benzos. And he was batshit fucking crazy. He would throw steak knives at squirrels and stand on his car and control the clouds.

Walk around our house looking in our windows because we were nice to him so he kept coming over. He would come to the door and have absolutely no reason to be there except he just wanted to....be there. He did it to everyone lol.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20230205-192413-Gallery.jpg

Me, Mr Dove and one of my hot friends ♡
@Dove Who's the pretty girl on the Right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
gregbkebgkegbekgbkd

maybe he googled odd fetishes or some shit.. your hair reminds him of his mother.. or perhaps a biker daddy that use to fuck him so he wants to meet up and "collect" your hair for this blow up dolls of mommie and daddy in his bedroom. so twisted fucks in the world. thankfully i am usually bald and he lives at least 30 mins away or i might get worried.

My hair is much much longer than this now

FB-IMG-1675825046556.jpg

Its naturally curly/wavy like this.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude, if you aint seen Sea posting Biggies pic over and over and over and over non stop the past couple weeks, you're blind.

I believe he is referring to folks that never post their pic, but yet like to yap about others looks.

Biggie is just pointing out the obvious, before Bastard Factory comes in here and warns folks himself.

You aint foolin' no one ALTicus.

You’ll be alright friend

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He thinks women wash their HAIR everyday.

Isnt it obvious that no women have ever lived with this mindless loser?
I remember an ex saying that if she washed her hair too often it would get more greasy...

Fuck knows how that works, but LOL at thinking women with long hair wash their hair daily.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I remember an ex saying that if she washed her hair too often it would get more greasy...

Fuck knows how that works, but LOL at thinking women with long hair wash their hair daily.
dood, my girlfriends wash their fucking hair, don't listen to a trailer dweller with clogged pipes ffs ,, you wanna smell a broads hair and smell hair :LOL3::LOL3: I suppose tho since she sits arouund all day and doesnt perspire so maybe she doesnt but moast woman work and like to smell good

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The point is you are showing every man here that you have NO experince or knowledge of women.

You are like that scene in the 40 year old virgin where Steve Corells character says a womans breast feels like a sandbag.

I'd be second hand embarrassed for you....but nah LOL
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove, maybe he doesnt wash his hair too, who the fuck knows all I know is you should wash your hair

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Why do you freak out so much and blame the person causing your meltdown for your freak out?
Okay :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

but dont get mad you dont wash your hair and I wouldnt date you because you smell bad

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove, maybe he doesnt wash his hair too, who the fuck knows all I know is you should wash your hair

If anyone here needed anything, you need some serious occupational therapy.

And some Trolling 101 so you can be more effective and less bleeding victimy.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If anyone here needed anything, you need some serious occupational therapy.

And some Trolling 101 so you can be more effective and less bleeding victimy.
dovey, you could have washed your hair in time you spent yammering LOL