xXx
Site Supporter
7alrpm.gif

:Burn::Burn::Burn::Burn::Burn::Burn::Burn:

The infamous PINK SHORTS !!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This guy ^^^ talking shit about this guy ....is amazing.

20230209-164106.jpg

20230209-164119.jpg

I really need to get pictures of me and Mr Dove that do not have children in them lol.

Mr Dove already knew women dont wash their hair everyday and the first time I crashed at his house (wasnt planned) he legit got up butt ass early.....ran to the store for coffee creamer and got a toothbrush, a shower sponge and a hair cap so i could shower without my hair getting wet and frizzing ♡

Then he made french toast. Guy was in it to win it lol.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
@Anyone jacking threads outside Meltdown/Politics with all this fighting... some members just need to be #Banned. Same people... same handful of people think they run this place.. Fucking always just doing what you want and ignoring my calm request.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe I have been slapping you silly for months.

Look at me.

Slap

Say my name.

Slap

Cry like a baby.

Slap

Beg for mercy.

Slap

@Joe You only turn you back in hopes that I give your ugly face a rest while I kick you in your saggy old man ass.

Boot

@Joe Yeah, they feel sorry for you because you are a rejected retard.

@Joe You just have such a punchable personality that I have to smack you around.

@Joe Eat a bag of dicks you retarded fuckwad.

@Joe The Creepy "Never-Had-Sex-He-Did-Not -Pay-For" Pervert Limo Driver who stroked it to teenage girls as he drove them to prom is calling me an "Incel"?

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

@Joe No, you garner sympathy from woman who have a soft spot for rejected retards.

"Poor @Joe, that old smelly rejected retard."

@Joe We need to do this. Where do you want to meet in Vancouver? Your home town. Your streets.

Your funeral.

@Joe Did that make sense in your senile mind?

You fuckin' retard.

...this must qualify as one of your epic meltdowns @The Prowler. I can tell by the emphatic Bold Size of your headlines. You seem angry. Just like last year about this time. Man you really went spastic then.

Incidentally, did I say something to make you upset? Meds wearing off, eh?

Anyways, Don't forget to take your Meds next time.

It should do the trick. Calm you down a bit.

Wintertime must be difficult & miserable for you in Ontario.

Being shut inside like that. Cabin Fever, eh.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
...this must qualify as one of your epic meltdowns @The Prowler. I can tell by the emphatic Bold Size of your headlines. You seem angry.

Did I say something to make you upset? Meds wearing off, eh?

BTW, Don't forget to take your Meds next time.

It should do the trick. Calm you down a bit.
Oi Joe….Oi Joe…post a pic or get the fuck out cunt lips!

PS: you owe me a fucking response from yesterday you fuck!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Anyone jacking threads outside Meltdown/Politics with all this fighting... some members just need to be #Banned. Same people... same handful of people think they run this place.. Fucking always just doing what you want and ignoring my calm request.
Sir! Why of course!

While I'm certainly not innocent in this regard, at least I try to stay on topic. And I will do my utmost to refrain any talk of fighting.

But can you tell @The Prowler as well?
His worst transgression is he doesn't even stay on topic and apart from gaslighting and instigating fights he also frequently derails threads. Not just myself but others as well and hence, they get thrown in the Meltdown.

If a topic is supposed to be about photos or somebody's cats, then the poster ought to stay on topic. Wouldn't you agree? Otherwise it's the equivalent of heckling when a presenter is trying to speak therby infringing on the rights of the spectators to listen.

Thanks for bringing this matter to attention @Bastard Factory

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sir! Why of course!

While I'm certainly not innocent in this regard, at least I try to stay on topic. And I will do my utmost to refrain any talk of fighting.

But can you tell @The Prowler as well?
His worst transgression is he doesn't even stay on topic and apart from instigating fights he also frequently derails threads.
Not just myself but others as well and hence, they get thrown in the Meltdown.

If a topic is supposed to be about photos or somebody's cats, then the poster ought to stay on topic. Wouldn't you agree? Otherwise it's the equivalent of heckling when a presenter is trying to speak therby infringing on the rights of the spectators to listen.

Thanks for bringing this matter to attention @Bastard Factory
We are well aware that your allegiance isn’t to this forum…again…post a pic like I have above or GTFO! Last warning…

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We are well aware that your allegiance isn’t to this forum…again…post a pic like I have above or GTFO! Last warning…
OK. At some point I will @Breakfall

And I agree to a timeout for the time being @Breakfall to help cool the joint and some tempers down a bit. Evidently what I wrote may have pushed some into personal meltdown crisis. But that was unintentional.

But I'm glad @Bastard Factory interjected so others could reply.

Anyways I'll take a break for now.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
OK. At some point I will @Breakfall

And I agree to a timeout for the time being @Breakfall to help cool the joint and some tempers down a bit. Evidently what I wrote may have pushed some into personal meltdown crisis. But that was unintentional.

But I'm glad @Bastard Factory interjected so others could reply.

Anyways I'll take a break for now.
Why do I get the feeling that you keep mentioning @Bastard Factory so that I can “inadvertently” be nailed? I am BF…now fuck off!

FViQsek.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
dood, my girlfriends wash their fucking hair, don't listen to a trailer dweller with clogged pipes ffs ,, you wanna smell a broads hair and smell hair :LOL3::LOL3: I suppose tho since she sits arouund all day and doesnt perspire so maybe she doesnt but moast woman work and like to smell good
Chicks dont wash their hair every single day fella, it takes too long when they have long hair.

I remember before those GHD hair straighteners were a thing, sometimes my gf at the time would get ready at my house when I lived with my ma and she would use the iron to straighten her hair.... I always got moaned at because it would get left in my room under my bed and no one could find it Lolz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Years and years of practice, lol. You should've seen my face when I initially wore makeup. Hahaha ....I looked like a clown when I was 16 years old.

My 17 year old is somehow really good at make up. She didnt even have a learning process. She picked it up and nailed it lol.

I asked her how she learned that and she said "I dont know. YouTube videos" lol