Post a Picture of Yourself!

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I think I posted an old photo back when I first started here, but what happened to me a fair while back was someone stole all my photos except for a couple I still had ...

I don't take selfies as I can't be bothered stuffing around, but F.a.c.e.b.o.o.k accused me of suspicious activity and I had to send a selfie to their computers to prove who I was ... :eyeRoLL:

Here's a photo I did find recently and I was just out of high school, which was a million years ago but you can see I always hung out with the cool kids ... :OhGawd: ... I think

CNHRyKe.jpg

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I nutfaced some bitche's pic years ago here and she abandoned ship. I did even worse to the gentle, genderless-for-freedom's-sake Flea what nobody had ever seen before. I'm pretty sure you've seen it by now...

SSS
- Any further requests in payment for your tits?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I nutfaced some bitche's pic years ago here and she abandoned ship. I did even worse to the gentle, genderless-for-freedom's-sake Flea what nobody had ever seen before. I'm pretty sure you've seen it by now...

SSS
- Any further requests in payment for your tits?
Is that all you want? A picture of my tits? Puhleez......piece of cake. Where you want me to post them?

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
At your step-grandpa's FB page you dumb cunt. That sounds like a backdoor plead to see my naked ass holding a dated sign...

SSS
- With your nic on it.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
At your step-grandpa's FB page you dumb cunt. That sounds like a backdoor plead to see my naked ass holding a dated sign...

SSS
- With your nic on it.
Precious.....oh precious SSS......no one wants to see your dilapidated ball sack for Pete's sake. My pussy shrivels at the thought......holy fuck......do you really wanna climb this tree, motherfucker? Think chopping one of my pics with your dick in my mouth will make you feel better? Better watch it pretty boy.....I might just bite it off!!!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's a pity CW ignores you X'ypooh, because if you 2 were in a relationship, but never talk to each another, it might actually have a chance of working out.
she sended me a boobahZ pic :Excited5: but told me dun tell