Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
6r72KyC.jpg
My brother would kill for that Yoda.

• ROFL
Reactions: cw_

Ana

Factory Bastard
Hi, I'm new, I think, don't remember if I had an account here in the past, my name is Ana, since im a little old now I thought about wasting some time in the internet again

Tried to upload my pic but it said it could not be loaded here so I will do that once I figure it out

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi, I'm new, I think, don't remember if I had an account here in the past, my name is Ana, since im a little old now I thought about wasting some time in the internet again

Tried to upload my pic but it said it could not be loaded here so I will do that once I figure it out

Welcome Ana.

Reactions: Ana

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Pretty pic. My keychain has handcuffs and Darth Vader. :Welcome:
Above the reply text box is an editor for your sexy posts. Click a lot and you'll find smilies.

Ana

Factory Bastard
Pretty pic. My keychain has handcuffs and Darth Vader. :Welcome:
Above the reply text box is an editor for your sexy posts. Click a lot and you'll find smilies.
I see, we always have bottle openers in our key chains, in this case it also has the form of a bottle, the other is a skull since México is obsessed with them, I found the emojis but all of them look like a question mark, i believe my phone doesn't support them, it's ok, thank you so much for your help.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
One of these guys is like my meinen grossvater x3 or 4 back in Prussia, the the other Grossvater is his brother...I am betting none of you can tell which one is which.

dd92a5ec5389ae8de76ef915cf37f92c3b6c22db.jpeg