Post a Picture of Yourself!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see, we always have bottle openers in our key chains, in this case it also has the form of a bottle, the other is a skull since México is obsessed with them, I found the emojis but all of them look like a question mark, i believe my phone doesn't support them, it's ok, thank you so much for your help.

Are you Latina?

Marvin

Factory Bastard
Just like Succubus this Ana is a dude using other people's pics for shits and giggles. Oh their real pics would firghten even the most hardcore of motherfuckers. "IT" will get bored of it by summer if not quicker. Always predictable catfish. Probably Frood or a relative of Frood's behind it

• LOL
Reactions: X

Ana

Factory Bastard
Just like Succubus this Ana is a dude using other people's pics for shits and giggles. Oh their real pics would firghten even the most hardcore of motherfuckers. "IT" will get bored of it by summer if not quicker. Always predictable catfish. Probably Frood or a relative of Frood's behind it
I'm not a dude, I have a 4 yo son, and you can reverse my pic and you will not find it in any place other than my personal Facebook profile

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I'm not a dude, I have a 4 yo son, and you can reverse my pic and you will not find it in any place other than my personal Facebook profile

If it is really you, you could post a picture with your left eye closed and your right index finger up your nose.

These are the kinds of things necessary to PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ana

Factory Bastard
If it is really you, you could post a picture with your left eye closed and your right index finger up your nose.

These are the kinds of things necessary to PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahaha, tomorrow, 1 am and it's the only time I have the tv for myself.

I think I have some people here that I knew from the ync obviously like 10 years ago that know me, it's not a big secret.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
so you watched all the episodes of catfish. bravo fake. even if you do prove you are real i won't apologize to you. you smell fishy in a dead fishy way. begone! YOU CAN'T HAVE ME!! @Dove would kill me

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
Ana, can you look at my pic of me at the birthday party and tell me if you would consider having another son?

I will be your anchor baby if you want to have a nice life in Miami. All you gotta do is be open to being loved and suck dick.

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
5bimu6.jpg

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Let's see

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Also, how can I use emojis here ? I feel so old now haha

If you take your favourite 12 inch starch infused vegetable ( or a fruit og your choice), make your throat bulge in a Gif while attempting to sing Land of Our Fathers...I promise someone will show you the eggplant emoji.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If you take your favourite 12 inch starch infused vegetable ( or a fruit og your choice), make your throat bulge in a Gif while attempting to sing Land of Our Fathers...I promise someone will show you the eggplant emoji.

Why not ask her to do that with a gherkin so you can imagine yourself instead of The Legend (i.e. mine)?