Post a Picture of Yourself!

bigdog

Factory Bastard
301168044-2275767132578139-3144751070039045240-n.jpg
Holy mackerel…if only I was 30 years younger! Lol
Lol I'm not that young. 37.
looks like a dood that never eats or sleeps ffs ..tapes its dick to its asshole ..
why would someone someone do that? tape the dick to the ass

• LMAO
Reactions: X

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Second pic for this site the first in 9 years.. Don't like it or the quality too bad. I like all these grainy any way. This is what a huge FAGGOT looks like. Don't get too turned on especially the guys.

triangle.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I cant believe thats the asshole that harrasseses break LOL ... its like life said oh yah fucker LOLOLOLOL

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Voted "mostly likely to be a bald supervillain" back in HS
Actually in the year and half I lasted in school I was voted "To boldly go where no man has gone before." Went through I really obsessive 3-4 years fan of Star Trek and Star Trek: Next Generation wouldn't shut up about it.. so got that vote. Than my drunken ways got me kicked out and out of the house by dear ol Da. Reality not the final frontier set in quick.

Reggie Dunlop

Factory Bastard
I've chronicaled my journey with body building. Hundreds of pictures and video. This is a little walk through from when I first started competing, at about 225 lb. Next was bulking up phase. heavy focus on setting new personal bests for weight lifted. This was my first lift breaking 700 lb in the dead lift. At 785 now targeting 800. The last picture is starting to cut back down to compete again at about 20 -25 lb heavier. At 255 here.

poijewkNj

poscDso3j
pmkiY6Slj

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I like pictures of people who look like they take physical fitness and healthy dieting seriously .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Pictures of Dove I've seen look real good

I was looking for a picture of JUST me and you. Every picture of us has children in it lol.

We didnt even text message back then. It wasnt really a thing yet lol I'd have to take a picture of a picture :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You look a bit like a bustier Karen Carpenter in that snapshot.

I was really depressed during that whole time. Badly. Dead inside. Going through the motions. Just miserable.

Can you tell? Lol.

No make up or anything though. My skin loves Florida