Post a Picture of Yourself!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
WalMart run lol.

Blaze-Store-Run.jpg

You look like your about to chop some heads..

Only with Photoshop :Grin3:

Lalalalalalala

lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You live in a stable ??

Lol, those are wood column beams that separate the kitchen from living room. I like the wood look. Usually folks compliment those wood beams and my kitchen the most.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You live in a stable ??

Lol, those are wood column beams that separate the kitchen from living room. I like the wood look. Usually folks compliment those wood beams and my kitchen the most.
Also I see you have a butt scratcher hanging in the background. :Excited1:

Hahaha, I was wondering who would spot it. I can reach my ass just fine, its the center of my back I cant reach is why I use it lol. It came from Natural Bridge.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
You live in a stable ??

Hahaha, I was wondering who would spot it. I can reach my ass just fine, its the center of my back I cant reach is why I use it lol. It came from Natural Bridge.
I use the edge of the door frame in my kitchen to scratch my mid back lol works great.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You live in a stable ??

I use the edge of the door frame in my kitchen to scratch my mid back lol works great.

Like Baloo the bear lol.