Post a Picture of Yourself!

Sharona

white wine divorcee
It'd be fun to show other members what you look like.
Post a casual picture of yourself :) :) :)
I'll break the ice.

jE0VaDT.jpg

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Well U can pay me Mr. Man.
Actually, Im not here to be your friend either. I followed someone over here from POF and now trying to find new place where everything not so PC.
Ill upload another one easy. I took this this morning going for another job interview, but just updated my port at POF
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
so thought Id share

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's not what this is about.
I've posted them before, not a big deal 2 me.

WHERE IS YOUR PICTURE or would rather continue to project your faux masculinity? +rolls eyes

You, young lady, shall send me to a safe space, where I may carefully nurture and protect my very fragile faux masculinity. I suspect my visage if far too unworthy to be graced by your perusal.

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Well I'm glad U see it my way Kreg. I've thought things out.
I was told this was a dating site when I joined up. Now they have my logins and stuff, so I thought I would say HI.

Now all this.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
*smiles wickedly* This is Bastard Factory..resurrected. To my knowledge, anyway. I am not sure if you are familiar with the previous site. But, if this one is anything like the previous... the sharks are currently swimming about..

We are all Bastards.. in some form or another.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Them Teethts. Don't care who you are or what you do. Don't 'follow' me, ya cunt.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
As far as I know this site doesn't host picture's and I am to cheap to pay Photo Bucket- - - - Here is a old picture from Vietnam- -
war-is-hell-jpg.128166

Last edited:

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As far as I know this site doesn't host picture's and I am to cheap to pay Photo Bucket- - - - - -

BLAZOR has a PC rammed with Black Cock pics..............he will chop ya pic , then get U a ban .

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
BLAZOR has a PC rammed with Black Cock pics..............he will chop ya pic , then get U a ban .

Fuck off with that shit Kam lol. You know damn well it was Granny Evs after yo ass lol.

Keep it up and you'll earn the WHiney Bastard of the month award Whiner

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

WHERE IS YOUR PICTURE or would rather continue to project your faux masculinity? +rolls eyes

Your right it's only fair

Screen_Shot_2017-07-03_at_12.17.01_PM.png

I've posted them before, not a big deal 2 me.

Like yeah right you did I woulda seen them , I wasn't tryna offend you , ,slow down and catch your breath... We can all play the been there done that game but lets be realistic,,Pics or it didn't happen

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I put up a old picture and it's gone???

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I put up a old picture and it's gone???

I never saw it, but there was a link to a Dodge forum or something, but I had to create an account, and I didnt wanna go through with all that lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wondering if anyone saw the chop I did that I placed in a spoiler lol.