Post a Picture of Yourself!

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

This is all I'm willing to give. It's a close enough representation.

Sharona

white wine divorcee

Today is my 4th day on my new job! I still feel very nervous. Usually, i find myself just sitting in my cubicle when there isn’t much to do to avoid speaking to anyone :(
Everyone I work with is older than me (I’m the youngest in my work place), so I feel its harder for me to talk to anyone or get along with my coworkers. Im dealing w a real male dominated world here. When my supervisor is talking to me, he to tosses around all these acronyms and words that confuse the hell out of me, expecting me to know all of this. I’ve been feeling overwhelmed and worried that I won’t perform/meet expectations. Worst part is, I have lunch alone :,(

my new colleague Peanut is helping me a lot. He is Chief Barketing Officer.. ha

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
If you're going to be a thot, be a good one, at least. Post tits or go on somewhere that'll put up with your blue-balling.

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Pretty sure Sharon's only owns one shirt.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
If you're going to be a thot, be a good one, at least. Post tits or go on somewhere that'll put up with your blue-balling.
who are you talking to?
OP, who's clearly attention-whoring.
oh I thought you were talking to offwidthe :LOL1:
Nah. I got a soft spot for those who take care of our bee population. Seeing as we humans rely on them, it would be rude to knock him for that.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
The mouth closed tits out angle?

I agree.

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
who are you talking to?
OP, who's clearly attention-whoring.
oh I thought you were talking to offwidthe :LOL1:
Nah. I got a soft spot for those who take care of our bee population. Seeing as we humans rely on them, it would be rude to knock him for that.
Yeah he's def a good guy for taking care of the bees. We need them even if they terrify me.
The mouth closed tits out angle?

I agree.
I third this.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards

Had to save this little one after it lost its mom. Used to come hang out in the garden when I was up there working.

Top Bottom