Post a Picture of Yourself!

Sharona

white wine divorcee
This makes me uncomfortable. Despicable human being and another prime example how a man attempts to dominate an innocent women with his penis! He's obviously saying to me that I am not safe. That Im an object to him and if he could he would do worse and mr fagglesMcgee, I dropped my iPhone in toilet Friday night and completely ruined it!! UUUUUggh! I just started a new job and don't get paid until the first of the month so I had to borrow money from my step dad! So juss shut it!! I need my phone for everything because Trevor took the home computer when he moved out between my new job, POF and the baby black kitten I'm babysitting, I don't have time for ur mantality.

Kilroy

...was here.
Used to be I got compared to Hugh Laurie. Now the best I can hope for is being compared to James Spader as Raymond Reddington. :lol:

Kilroy

...was here.
Used to be I got compared to Hugh Laurie. Now the best I can hope for is being compared to James Spader as Raymond Reddington. :lol:
I can still see a resemblance to Hugh.
I'm flattered. Thank you. Only resemblance I really see is to Older, Fatter William Shatner. lol

Pocketful of Sunshine

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

Kilroy

...was here.
I can still see a resemblance to Hugh.
I'm flattered. Thank you. Only resemblance I really see is to Older, Fatter William Shatner. lol
You're welcome. William Shatner? I don't see it. We never see ourselves the way others do anyway.
Mostly around the eyes. Also, that's very true. Second set of eyes, and all.

Last edited:

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
^This man gets it. Where them titties at, ladies?

Top Bottom