Post a Picture of Yourself!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"You will know the meaning of the word PAIN"

Love Hellraiser too, one year for Halloween I want to be Pinhead. Those pins are the tricky part.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
SSSlament.jpg

SSS
- Hellraiser
Wow
That pre-frontal lobotomy left quite the scar

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Love Hellraiser too, one year for Halloween I want to be Pinhead. Those pins are the tricky part.
with latex i'm sure and nylon wire to fish ...

I wondered about latex, I used it before when I was Freddy Kreuger one year and Two Face from Dark Knight lol. I think "maybe" if I used a latex cap, and used nails with flat wide heads pushed up so points are out. Then go over with more tissue/latex in squares. Dont know lol.

Fuck it, here ya go, Two Face lol.....

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
cool .. i live in a city where we have carnival like fat tuesday .. getting drunk, eating before fasting .. when i was abt 14 yo some dude creeped up to me like a troll ... with military clothes and a long nose and chin to scare me .. damn that was traumatic lol now that i see latex compared to the 80's and its improvisations .. i must say that gore make up looks good .... less eyeshadow .. more ruined dent and more latex as gore would fit ya on a gore party ..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

still looks cool haha .. i'd drink with ya when i wear this .. weird but not an SK aka Serial K. :Cheers::Grin3::rightON:

data37561927-d815e5.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
cool .. i live in a city where we have carnival like fat tuesday .. getting drunk, eating before fasting .. when i was abt 14 yo some dude creeped up to me like a troll ... with military clothes and a long nose and chin to scare me .. damn that was traumatic lol now that i see latex compared to the 80's and its improvisations .. i must say that gore make up looks good .... less eyeshadow .. more ruined dent and more latex as gore would fit ya on a gore party ..

still looks cool haha .. i'd drink with ya when i wear this .. weird but not an SK aka Serial K. :Cheers::Grin3::rightON:

data37561927-d815e5.jpg

Thanks! Or I could do Freddy, maybe get a Jason in there, be a good trio out on the town lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

there ya go, good to find a horror freak on here .. :Cheers:

I remember seeing that one! I had forgotten the Q tip method! That would work!

Love me some horror movies. Then the lady cant understand why I dont wanna do "cute couple" costumes on Halloween, and go for the creepy lolol. Im told clowns are off limits, and I would love to do the fucker from American Horror Story, though Im not built enough. The creepy fucker from Insidious too!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Love me some horror movies. Then the lady cant understand why I dont wanna do "cute couple" costumes on Halloween, and go for the creepy lolol. Im told clowns are off limits, and I would love to do the fucker from American Horror Story, though Im not built enough. The creepy fucker from Insidious too!

foam can fill up spaces and shapes .. ;) always make time for the missus, they're important to us if any .. :Perfecto: clowns off limits like the scary ones in the usa, running for you with a knife? lmao you should check that out ... :ROFL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

foam can fill up spaces and shapes .. ;) always make time for the missus, they're important to us if any .. :Perfecto: clowns off limits like the scary ones in the usa, running for you with a knife? lmao you should check that out ... :ROFL3:

Good idea on the foam, sounds like you like Halloween too lol. Oh I make time! We compromise most time lol.

I remember that with the clowns lol. I still think that was a promotion thing for the IT movie.

I meant like this clown...

tumblr_ndcr0vC2Jv1tvmm8vo2_250.gif

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
yeah i love it like christmas .. but the last decade i haven't been enjoying life .. it's been messy .. and much on hold .. but after surgery i'll be doing that stuff too and i'll be hopefully able to enjoy life again.. i miss my horror movies and series whew .. going trough the 80's horror later (my fave cos it's primitive horror lol) :Drama Cat:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
yeah i love it like christmas .. but the last decade i haven't been enjoying life .. it's been messy .. and much on hold .. but after surgery i'll be doing that stuff too and i'll be hopefully able to enjoy life again.. i miss my horror movies and series whew .. going trough the 80's horror later (my fave cos it's primitive horror lol) :Drama Cat:

Its my favorite holiday too lol, fuck Christmas lol.

Oh man, I wont ask, but hope things turnaround for you.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Its my favorite holiday too lol, fuck Christmas lol.

Oh man, I wont ask, but hope things turnaround for you.

yeah it has to turn around .. it shall untill i'm happy .. than back into hobbies and my stuff that interests me.. and getting a task done. :FU::Popcorn: that's what i can't wait for .. lol .. and getting drunk as .. :Cheers:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

OK so what kind of surgery do you need ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I was just wishing I coulda taken a bigger piece.

TemptingOpenChafer-max-1mb.gif

Watched up in smoke again last night. Still funny as it gets. Cool shots of LA 30 plus years ago.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

I was just wishing I coulda taken a bigger piece.

TemptingOpenChafer-max-1mb.gif

Watched up in smoke again last night. Still funny as it gets. Cool shots of LA 30 plus years ago.

it is about what exactly?