Post a Picture of Yourself!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
snow_dick_400x400.jpg

First day, first post. Am I doing it right?

yea but it sort of melted since then

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Stupid fucking request.

Sorry for forgetting you- - - -

Special note to sea major; Post some pictures of some young cabana boys for the master baiter and a bonus if they have their cocks out !

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I had a 650Tiger back in the 70's,great bike !

a9062f0e41b9b7a81035fd56cdc9798c.jpg
Do you still ride ? I mostly use my car now, but it’s good to blow off a few cobwebs now and again.

I love my Jeep, with the doors and top off its as close to a motorcycle as you can get in a vehicle. Dirt and cat hair gets to flying when I hit the interstate lol. (I have a cat that likes to go on rides in the Jeep)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you still ride ? I mostly use my car now, but it’s good to blow off a few cobwebs now and again.

I love my Jeep, with the doors and top off its as close to a motorcycle as you can get in a vehicle. Dirt and cat hair gets to flying when I hit the interstate lol. (I have a cat that likes to go on rides in the Jeep)
Haha I totally get the pet hair storm but I don’t get the good weather aspect, rain, rain and more rain here although it’s nice today, 19 Celsius

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Haha I totally get the pet hair storm but I don’t get the good weather aspect, rain, rain and more rain here although it’s nice today, 19 Celsius

It varies so much here. Some summers its dry, some summers it rains. Last year it rained all summer, this year its a mix, but seems more rainy. That changes after today and the heat arrives. Its 21C here right now, be 26 later, but by Monday it will be 33. So its either raining or hot and humid as fuck lol.

Weather here can go from -20 to 41, and then ya have to factor in wind chill and heat index, and when you do that, it can be -28 to 46. I like it around 21 or 26 with a light breeze.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And yes I converted that shit for you, and now have to smoke another one lol.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Last time I rode was in the 80's and why I am still alive.
My son has a Harley and a few dirt bikes but to mess up to ride them- - - - - - -