Post a Picture of Yourself!

THROB

Factory Bastard
apEqIfd.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, reminds me of the ol' "cum on a forum member" thread from way back when.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
What's most baffling is Sharona's absence here. This dude wrote on his hand with permanent marker. That's not coming off for at least a week. Ungrateful ass.

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
This makes me uncomfortable. Despicable human being and another prime example how a man attempts to dominate an innocent women with his penis! He's obviously saying to me that I am not safe. That Im an object to him and if he could he would do worse and mr fagglesMcgee, I dropped my iPhone in toilet Friday night and completely ruined it!! UUUUUggh! I just started a new job and don't get paid until the first of the month so I had to borrow money from my step dad! So juss shut it!! I need my phone for everything because Trevor took the home computer when he moved out between my new job, POF and the baby black kitten I'm babysitting, I don't have time for ur mantality.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Used to be I got compared to Hugh Laurie. Now the best I can hope for is being compared to James Spader as Raymond Reddington. :lol:
I can still see a resemblance to Hugh.

I'm flattered. Thank you. Only resemblance I really see is to Older, Fatter William Shatner. lol
You're welcome. William Shatner? I don't see it. We never see ourselves the way others do anyway.

Mostly around the eyes. Also, that's very true. Second set of eyes, and all.

Last edited: