- Reaction score
- 4,403
- Location
- Texas
Post your pic or GTFO
It's what you've all been begging for.Are you practicing for your next ANTIFA direct action?
I ain't begged for shit. I don't give a fuck how scared you are to show your face.It's what you've all been begging for.
. That's me in the snake skin.
Quite definitely what I look like.
Love it so much I still use it when I go to the grocery store.I ain't begged for shit. I don't give a fuck how scared you are to show your face.
Is that your favorite Covid Mask?
You still wear a mask to go to the store?! Man! You really are a pansy, aren't you?Love it so much I still use it when I go to the grocery store.
I just think I'm better looking with it.You still wear a mask to go to the store?! Man! You really are a pansy, aren't you?
No, you look like an Antifa punk. You should get a kaffiyeh scarf to complete the look.I just think I'm better looking with it.
You see, that is exactly what happened the first time I posted a pic.Missed it
I never saw it , therefore it never happened .. its just out of principle I determine this to be another intentional ploy to disrupt the vetting system.. I vote to have you deported.. you brought this on yourself w your shenanigansYou see, that is exactly what happened the first time I posted a pic.
. It vanished and now I'm accused of never having posted it.
How rude these people are.
How full of accusation though I spoke only the truth.
I never saw it , therefore it never happened .. its just out of principle I determine this to be another intentional ploy to disrupt the vetting system.. I vote to have you deported.. you brought this on yourself w your shenanigans
That should prevent those filthy flock cameras from determining drone strikes on your family..
...or the local internet troll assassins.That should prevent those filthy flock cameras from determining drone strikes on your family..
Dont worry all these preventative measures are just put in place to protect " the people" nothing nefarious, its just for safety...or the local internet troll assassins.
Can you imaging anything more identifiable?Dont worry