- Reaction score
- 2,591
- Location
- Bompton
I'm not. Then again, most people think I am much younger looking that my actual age.You don’t look 80 years old here lol
Masturbating to Flynn pics doesn't count as exercise.I'm not. Then again, most people think I am much younger looking that my actual age.
. I take good care of myself. Eat only food. Only food that is tailored to my type, and I keep exercised both physically and mentally.
Well, you'd be the best judge of that.Masturbating to Flynn pics doesn't count as exercise.
You don’t look 80 years old here lol
Eat only food.
Male Bowie fans are kind of gay..... just sayin'. Nobody get up in my grill about it. I respect and peacefully coexist with you people.....
What do you mean by kind of gay…bisexual? Don’t kid yourself lad… you need an ear for music. Bowie was a musical genius, and anyone that appreciates Bowie knows their music.Male Bowie fans are kind of gay..... just sayin'. Nobody get up in my grill about it. I respect and peacefully coexist with you people.....
Fuck off you idiot. You’re the class clown that says “your” instead of “you’re”. You probably didn’t finish high school neither ya dunce! TrololololHeh, Frood said, "You people."
Fuck off you idiot. You’re the class clown that says “your” instead of “you’re”. You probably didn’t finish high school neither ya dunce! Trolololol
Fuck off you little naff! Go do some housework… you live in a dirty hovel!Dude, you're such a choad, I bet your own mother hates you, and she's been dead for how long?
Bitch.
Fuck
Fuck off you little naff! Go do some housework… you live in a dirty hovel!
My penis would blow your timid little brain…Eat a dick you fucking fairy.
Isn't it about time you posted more penis pictures you stole off Porn Hub?
My penis would blow your timid little brain…
