Post a Picture of Yourself!

Marv

Factory Bastard
lol @ people who still use Photobucket. Do you also log on with AOL?

"You've got fail."

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lol @ people who still use Photobucket. Do you also log on with AOL?

"You've got fail."
FORESKINMASK jacked SEMENS photobucket .

SEMEN had a breakdown and threatened BF with the FEDS .........................Seriously .
SEMEN then picked up and Raped / Murdered a lil brown boy .

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
tumblr_paiz9txtWx1ris16so1_640.jpg

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
me again =)
xmStvMP.png

Today is my 4th day on my new job! I still feel very nervous. Usually, i find myself just sitting in my cubicle when there isn’t much to do to avoid speaking to anyone :(

Everyone I work with is older than me (I’m the youngest in my work place), so I feel its harder for me to talk to anyone or get along with my coworkers. Im dealing w a real male dominated world here. When my supervisor is talking to me, he to tosses around all these acronyms and words that confuse the hell out of me, expecting me to know all of this. I’ve been feeling overwhelmed and worried that I won’t perform/meet expectations. Worst part is, I have lunch alone :,(

my new colleague Peanut is helping me a lot. He is Chief Barketing Officer.. ha

4Rpe1ff.jpg

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
If you're going to be a thot, be a good one, at least. Post tits or go on somewhere that'll put up with your blue-balling.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
If you're going to be a thot, be a good one, at least. Post tits or go on somewhere that'll put up with your blue-balling.
who are you talking to?
OP, who's clearly attention-whoring.
oh I thought you were talking to offwidthe :LOL1:
Nah. I got a soft spot for those who take care of our bee population. Seeing as we humans rely on them, it would be rude to knock him for that.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
who are you talking to?
OP, who's clearly attention-whoring.
oh I thought you were talking to offwidthe :LOL1:
Nah. I got a soft spot for those who take care of our bee population. Seeing as we humans rely on them, it would be rude to knock him for that.
Yeah he's def a good guy for taking care of the bees. We need them even if they terrify me.
The mouth closed tits out angle?

I agree.
I third this.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Ah man, I’ve always wanted a squirrel friend.

And yes, thank you for helping bees!