Post A Theme or Target Song For Another Bastard

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
When she was dying of cancer...she would rate her last days. If she felt good that day she used to tell me...it was a beautiful day! I’ve never been so devastated in my whole life. She was an athlete that represented Australia. She won gold in many countries including Canada. I rip on about Canada...but now you know. She was a fighter till her dying days...

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
For @Succubus :Lovin1:

If you're not "kin" haha...

I know that song. God I haven't heard it in a while. I like Alabama. :) Those old ass trucks, though.....look like a 67-70 ford.....that Chevy I know has a 350 in it. I'd bore that shit over. Hell yeah....My dad had a 69 ford truck. I helped him build the motor in it. I remember getting up underneath it with him and holding the damn transmission up so he could bolt it in (mind you I'm 18 years old). I helped him skin a deer in our front yard. He hung it upside down in a tree. My little brother came out and started throwing up as soon as he seen it. My dad was like "Wtf boy! Your sister can do this shit but you can't?!".....ahhhh memories.....

Last edited: