Post A Theme or Target Song For Another Bastard

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck! Y'all playin' some good shit up in here!

How the fuck am I to sleep stomping my feet to Ramstein!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Every time, every FUCKING time!!!!! hahahaha

I love it, dont get me wrong, but for some reason, cause I play the fiddle, Im always asked to play this song or they associate it with it hahahaha. One day, I will learn it, but Im not THAT good yet hahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Let me tell you how fucked up the world is PC wise. Im at my in-laws for Thanksgiving part 2, and my sister in law is married to a mixed black guy. This bitch (sis in laws friend), shows up, intruding on our good times, and tells my brother in law, to not be a pussy, and play some black music. Im like wtf. He is saying "Im playing the room". But this "friend of my sister in law that showed up unnanouncedd" acts like hes being a pussy playing white music for me. I almost went off, sis in law calmed me down. I was like "you dont know me!" hhahaha. Fuck, I listen to every fucking thing, if its good its good, shit. Fuck off bitch. hahahhaa. My sis in law knew me hahahaha.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Let me tell you how fucked up the world is PC wise. Im at my in-laws for Thanksgiving part 2, and my sister in law is married to a mixed black guy. This bitch (sis in laws friend), shows up, intruding on our good times, and tells my brother in law, to not be a pussy, and play some black music. Im like wtf. He is saying "Im playing the room". But this "friend of my sister in law that showed up unnanouncedd" acts like hes being a pussy playing white music for me. I almost went off, sis in law calmed me down. I was like "you dont know me!" hhahaha. Fuck, I listen to every fucking thing, if its good its good, shit. Fuck off bitch. hahahhaa. My sis in law knew me hahahaha.

I'm culturally diverse when it comes to music but I won't fuck outside my race....unless you're native american. Sorry. Hahahaha!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I'm culturally diverse when it comes to music but I won't fuck outside my race....unless you're native american. Sorry. Hahahaha!

Hahaha. I understand. I've only been with 3 white girls, but I've never been in a situation where I would fuck another race. Im not against it, if she cool, Im cool. Im just usually not single. Im in a rare moment currently lol. As far as music, oh yeah, you bet, I dont care who singing, or playin a beat, if its fucking good, its fucking good, if its shit, its shit. Patoooo! hahahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Omg, a couple months ago, I was camped at a music festival. These folks, a lot of them partying up, listening to that song, and Hank, and Allen Jackson, I thought "cool, these my people", and I walk up and join them. We have a good time, playing cornhole and shit for 2 hours. Then, I light a lil toke, and they smell it, and approach me, and ask me what Im smokin, so I tell them. Welll..... lil did I know , dude says "hey man, we're all cops here" hahahahahhahahaha. I had to leave their camp lol. They were cool the next day, but I couldnt be tokin round officers evidently lol.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
For Blak Poetry :Whaa?: Gone but not forgotten x

She was a great friend, poster and boss! I served my forum apprenticeship under her wing! RIP My lovely ❤

I know I'm talking to myself but I wanna tell the story of Blak...
I think I was about twenty and all I done was try to be funny in the comment section of gore videos, Blak said "post in the forum" I wimped out and ignored her, then a little later "post in the forum dick face" or something similar so I told her to fuck off and the rest is history... She was my first number 1 and the greatest person I've never met, that is sad, we only live once! I felt like I could trust her with anything, she knew ME and I KNEW her... "Steven you freak, you scared again" lol I'll never forget that phrase, I WAS apprehensive because all these people were gore posters whom talk shit with confidence, I was a kid with none... Then cut a long story short I was the king of theYNC... FIN
THIS IS HER SONG BEFORE IT WAS COOL AND RUINED!
See you again night owl

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
When the BF crew hit downtown, except MaxiPad, fuck that scum, patoo!