Post A Theme or Target Song For Another Bastard

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I didn't know you played guitar for Jimmie's Chicken Shack.[/QUOTE]

Pfft, Freud stays ghost-like in real life, he couldn't possi... Wait! Growing up in a boarding military school (year + summer school in order to "get ahead" + football camp), which I was always at, I picked up on all of the tricks of the shade.

Noobs heard of me via impossible stories that got passed down; from new roommate to new roommate. Wanna hide? Do it right under their kike-like snorters. The Academy authorities doubled the proctors on weekends, and all of the super sneaky spots were too easy to get caught doing whatever by those

Now what I'm about to tell you twerps is the real way to get away with whatever: Do it under their noses, pride. That's right, I told those faggots to smoke there, with their backs to the wall dorm while smoking banned cigarettes feeling cool with proctors deep in the woods and other places.

Anyway some shitheads played baseball with bunny rabbits. My normal logic is that uncoolness doing some uncool bullshit therefore makes two negatives so it then turns into a positive! I ain't goin' there; I was 15 and the high-ranking cadets were of course seniors.

Fantastic story!? Not so much...

SSS
- who the fuck is Scooter?