Post about what our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, has done for you

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
We know you arent interested in hearing about yourself. That's the point.

Self righteous narcissistic sorts always expect others to listen to them but they never offer fuck all themselves.

Why not scroll past it? (I know why....that's rhetorical).

Just sayin
He’s interested in seeing a cock enter his mouth tho

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Heres the real deal tho

the suck up game is shameless and these tards is desperate as fuck to make the pain I bring stop.

I mean, it wasn't long ago back and Murdy's Fat Trap that I was busy running ragshod on Admong and sewage for my own pleasure with Porky The Pudge cheering me on in PM

and these clowns knew it too. But today, they'll happily accept her greedy rimming because, let's face it, they need the support

ROTFLMAO -- when you get to peepole that bad and whut knot....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Heres the real deal tho

the suck up game is shameless and these tards is desperate as fuck to make the pain I bring stop.

I mean, it wasn't long ago back and Murdy's Fat Trap that I was busy running ragshod on Admong and sewage for my own pleasure with Porky The Pudge cheering me on in PM

and these clowns knew it too. But today, they'll happily accept her greedy rimming because, let's face it, they need the support

ROTFLMAO -- when you get to peepole that bad and whut knot....

I mean you could post it but it wont matter because these people have no real standards.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Someone's awfully quiet now that they don't have Poofer's ass dreads to swing on.

Don't worry, text messages are coming. :GiggleBitch:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
ccddh5h.gif

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I still can’t believe she actually sent those out to people.
Neither could I

but she was filthy fucking drunk like every night

you know how many times I had to ignore desperate pleas for attention because her husband refused to bone her?

Yeah cow, the sex most certainly was trash... you think I wanted YOU getting hooked? LMAO!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Neither could I

but she was filthy fucking drunk like every night

you know how many times I had to ignore desperate pleas for attention because her husband refused to bone her?

Yeah cow, the sex most certainly was trash... you think I wanted YOU getting hooked? LMAO!!!!

Is this how she thinks I should process my loss and work through the end of my marriage? Alcohol and acting out sexually?

Yeah no thanks. I'm pretty good at managing my mental and emotional health... I dont need advice from a cripple who probably just figured out basic common sense coping mechanisms that the rest of us had figured out for years now.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is this how she thinks I should process my loss and work through the end of my marriage? Alcohol and acting out sexually?

Yeah no thanks. I'm pretty good at managing my mental and emotional health... I dont need advice from a cripple who probably just figured out basic common sense coping mechanisms that the rest of us had figured out for years now.
Dove... TEN FUCKING YEARS of politely side stepping gratuitous nudes

what the fuck?

Dudes is horn dogs..I'm no different .if you hot and send ONE naughty selfie a dude is gonna stick to you like admin on a dick. You sending HUNDREDS and dude is ghosting you and you not getting the hint?

jesus

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove... TEN FUCKING YEARS of politely side stepping gratuitous nudes

what the fuck?

Dudes is horn dogs..I'm no different .if you hot and send ONE naughty selfie a dude is gonna stick to you like admin on a dick. You sending HUNDREDS and dude is ghosting you and you not getting the hint?

jesus

I've only sent you a few and they weren't even total nude.

You didnt side step them at all lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Bigly's blow dolls ain't fat, Seams. They just have high air pressure.
Have you looked in the mirror lately lard_arse…you’re seriously under a bit of pressure. Accusing straight people of sniffing their children’s panties? Maybe you should speak to this listing prick that staged it all over a decade ago @realgrimm . He might even let you sniff his soiled panties eh faggot!? Löl

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Go kiss ol’ lipshits over there…he might suck you right off and steal your panties while you’re blowing a load!
Shut up ginge this is feel good Friday and we all gunna be nice to each other.

Come join me in song Breaky-

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mate…I still have a few choirs to do. Ponds need attending to and the cats need to be brought in before they go walk-about! It’s already Friday late arvo.
Yeah shit the time diffo lol.

It's Friday morning here mate and I'm just off to work.

Have a good rest of day.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin I'm likely the ONLY one here who actually worked through issues in therapy. For years.

What has to have gone wrong with you, where you show up everyday to a message board just to spam the same shit posts at people and wallow in so much hate over politcs? You dont even try to understand other people.

You are that closed minded and ignorant control freak you like to think other people are. Your kindness and sense of humanity is conditional upon whether or not a person agrees with your opinions.

People like you and Blurt always expect other people to adjust and do the work to line up with your preference while never even thinking about reflecting on your own behavour. It's always other people who are the problem....never you.

Id tell you to get into therapy but it would be a waste of time for the therapist.
Well, I, for one, am glad that someone else's therapy is leading me to reflect on my behaviour.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Back on religion…

I lost my faith at 16 when I found out about the local priest jailed for molesting a child. I turned to Buddhism. I wasn’t an avid follower, but it seems better than most other religions and faiths. And then the 14th Dalai Larma asks a child to “suck his tongue” ??

Fucking humanity is a plague!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You sound angry and pained, Breaky.

Your chin not fitting through the Meltdown door?