Post about what our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, has done for you

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
For me?

I used to be a gangbanger in the ghettos of NYC.. running with some of the most Notorious Gangs Including Latin Kings and had affiliations with Zulu Nation and other smaller yet equally vicious gangs of the time.

I won't get into specifics but I did some pretty awful shit in my day which included armed robbery, violent assaults and even... well.. we won't get into specifics

But then at around 23 years of age I found Jesus and he turned my life around and made me into the kind of morally sound, successful man I am today.

What has Jesus done for you?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, at the tender age of 14, I decided I wanted to be a hit man when I grew up. If it werent for my parents enrolling me in a Christian School and me reading the Bible all the time, learning about God's Morality and His plan for mankinds salvation, I suspect I'd have murdered many people by now....starting with my step father.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Jesus made me realise that the world really needs guidance, even it comes in the form of some Arab-looking bisexual dude that’s 2022 years old. I just wish politicians would be more honest.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have always believed in God. My first dream about God happened before I had ever been taken to church. I was raised Irish Catholic and received all of the sacraments as a child. I was confirmed when I was 15.

I lost my faith during my 22+ year marriage… mostly due to his refusal to be a practicing Catholic and incessant extra curricular affairs… and that led to a string of bad decisions that I’m not exactly proud of.

But then I got divorced and remembered that for 12 years I prayed for a wonderful husband… and that led me to forgive myself, heal and do the self-work required to find my way back home to God. I eventually learned to love myself… and then love found me when I wasn’t even looking for it.

I thank God everyday now that I have found my way back to my faith/religion and for helping me find myself, which inevitably helped me find my current boyfriend/fiancé. I found beauty in this journey by losing myself and for that I am eternally grateful.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
God is a made-made construct. If God were real, she would’ve eliminated the plague that we know as humanity. Time will tell I guess…

Why does God need to be one of the biological sexes?

God is called long suffering and gracious BECAUSE He (God is referred to as a He because the father is intended to be the rock of the family and leader) didn't destroy humanity. Pretty much the entirety of scripture is saying the world is a sinful and distorted mess that is on numbered days before it's made new.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't see any evidence of Jesus in my life. But then again, I was never a piece of shit criminal, thug, adulterer, thief, drug user, drunkard, etc.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't see any evidence of Jesus in my life. But then again, I was never a piece of shit criminal, thug, adulterer, thief, drug user, drunkard, etc.

Well, you can be all of the above and Jesus will save you. You can even go back to a life of sin and then back again to repentance and he will still save you over and over and over….

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’m also thankful for a good metabolism, sound finances and a high IQ

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, you can be all of the above and Jesus will save you. You can even go back to a life of sin and then back again to repentance and he will still save you over and over and over….

I've even been through a year of RCIA (Rites for Christian Initiation for Adults) with the Catholic Church and wasn't able to connect. I wanted to believe as a young adult, so I went through a year of those night classes on Wednesday nights and Sunday mass and class and nothing. I tried so hard, and just could not connect.

I see what humanity does and it doesn't give me hope, and so many heinous things I see are done in the name of God.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I've even been through a year of RCIA (Rites for Christian Initiation for Adults) with the Catholic Church and wasn't able to connect. I wanted to believe as a young adult, so I went through a year of those night classes on Wednesday nights and Sunday mass and class and nothing. I tried so hard, and just could not connect.

I see what humanity does and it doesn't give me hope, and so many heinous things I see are done in the name of God.

Faith is personal. I get it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’m thankful I’m smart enough to understand that there is a vast difference between believing in Jesus vs believing in people who merely claim to believe in Jesus

I simply cannot fathom being so stupid so as not to know the difference

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, the older I get the more difficult it becomes to connect. I go through periods where I tell myself to just pray, read the Bible, it will happen. But it's not from the heart, it's from the head and it is me working to believe. And then I realize I'm trying but not feeling it at a spiritual level.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, the older I get the more difficult it becomes to connect. I go through periods where I tell myself to just pray, read the Bible, it will happen. But it's not from the heart, it's from the head and it is me working to believe. And then I realize I'm trying but not feeling it at a spiritual level.

Your crown chakra is more than likely blocked.

I wish more posters on this site had a blocked throat chakra.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't make me look that up, Murdy! What's "crown chakra"?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Why do you always have to be so judge mental? Be thankful you never experienced that life and keep it pushing.

I will say this tho. All the former drug addicts, gangsters and former criminals I know, they all have the biggest hearts and would give up their last dime if your child needed it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why do you always have to be so judge mental? Be thankful you never experienced that life and keep it pushing.

I will say this tho. All the former drug addicts, gangsters and former criminals I know, they all have the biggest hearts and would give up their last dime if your child needed it.

Because of the intent of the OP, which is to troll. It is clear to me from the following posts of that poster that it's to denigrate and insult other posters he doesn't care for.

I was surrounded by that life in my childhood. I simply didn't participate in it for two reasons, strict parenting and an innate sense of right and wrong.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't make me look that up, Murdy! What's "crown chakra"?

It’s the chakra that allows you to connect to the higher power.

The higher power would be whatever “God” you recognize/worship.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Really tho. If any of your lives are so perfect, raise your hand. Let the dragging commence.

I never said perfect, but it seems to me if anyone here was so Christian, they wouldn't be at this place where sinning is a premium.

Jesus, as I was taught, would not approve of the behavior of one person on this forum. That is a fact.

Anything that comes between oneself and God, even "trolling" is a sin.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’m thankful I’m not a lowlife that believes he can read the minds and intents of others