Post about what our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, has done for you

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t know what those credits are. I do know that Kyle was found not guilty. Clearly God was on his side.

I believe jurors were on his side.

So Gabby Petito was murdered by that piece of shit, Brian Laundries...was God on his side?

That fool is dead, isn’t he? Obviously he wasn’t on his side.

How about Gabby?

The things you post here seem to suggest that God takes sides in everything and supports what he approves of.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Speaking of God hating murder

Authored by people who fight to make abortion more of a common thing.

priceless

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
^^^ typical. Doesn’t have a smart answer when presented a logical connection

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My husband is as devout and as righteous as they come. He thinks The Rittenhouse verdict was fair and that Kyle did what he did in self defense.
Really tho. If any of your lives are so perfect, raise your hand. Let the dragging commence.

I never said perfect, but it seems to me if anyone here was so Christian, they wouldn't be at this place where sinning is a premium.

Jesus, as I was taught, would not approve of the behavior of one person on this forum. That is a fact.

Anything that comes between oneself and God, even "trolling" is a sin.

I seriously doubt anyone who has found Jesus would cheer for the police when they killed an old black man in the street like a dog for trying to use a counterfeit $20 bill….

I also seriously doubt they would vehemently support Reitenhouse’s actions that resulted in murder.

It’s like they are playing a game of lesser evils and to me it’s not a grey area.

I believe one of the commandments addresses murder.

self defense isn’t murder tho.

This case flew in the face of self-defense and no one prevailed per se.

If you consider the riots started because of unjust treatment of minorities by police (no justice/no peace), then watching a minor child civilian self deputize with a semi automatic weapon while claiming to defend a burnt down car lot is excessive.

Also, the law does not support shooting anyone to save property. I have thousands of CLE credits accumulated in this specific area…. which REALLY pisses my haters off lol
Actually, people shoot and kill people trying to take their shit in Texas all the time. I always get a LOL listening to the old man years ago who called 911 to report his neighbors house being robbed. He told the dispatcher he was going to confront them when they left, she ordered him not to, he did anyway, and shot and killed at least one of them. He walked! :ThumbsUp1:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Murdock

I was reading about the crown chakra. Not convinced of that either.

It could be worse… you could worship Trump lol

Uhm, never. I think I base my life on reason, rationality and evidence.

If anyone finds positivity in religion… more power to them. It’s the ones who gay bash and perpetuate violence against minorities in the name of Jesus that I have the issue with.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
God has provided provisions for taking life in self defense

No such provisions exist to murder innocent life in the name of convience

So much for the resident Bible scholars around here

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My husband is as devout and as righteous as they come. He thinks The Rittenhouse verdict was fair and that Kyle did what he did in self defense.
Really tho. If any of your lives are so perfect, raise your hand. Let the dragging commence.

I never said perfect, but it seems to me if anyone here was so Christian, they wouldn't be at this place where sinning is a premium.

Jesus, as I was taught, would not approve of the behavior of one person on this forum. That is a fact.

I seriously doubt anyone who has found Jesus would cheer for the police when they killed an old black man in the street like a dog for trying to use a counterfeit $20 bill….

I also seriously doubt they would vehemently support Reitenhouse’s actions that resulted in murder.

It’s like they are playing a game of lesser evils and to me it’s not a grey area.

If you consider the riots started because of unjust treatment of minorities by police (no justice/no peace), then watching a minor child civilian self deputize with a semi automatic weapon while claiming to defend a burnt down car lot is excessive.

Also, the law does not support shooting anyone to save property. I have thousands of CLE credits accumulated in this specific area…. which REALLY pisses my haters off lol
Actually, people shoot and kill people trying to take their shit in Texas all the time. I always get a LOL listening to the old man years ago who called 911 to report his neighbors house being robbed. He told the dispatcher he was going to confront them when they left, she ordered him not to, he did anyway, and shot and killed at least one of them. He walked! :ThumbsUp1:

Unless I can read the trial transcript, I’ll take this info with a grain of salt.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Murdock

If anyone finds positivity in religion… more power to them. It’s the ones who gay bash and perpetuate violence against minorities in the name of Jesus that I have the issue with.

I have no quarrel with anyone who finds comfort in a religious experience.

But don't show me egregious behavior (hate and all the ways its expressed) and hide behind Jesus to me. That is where I am a skeptic.

I have really good friends that are good people that would do anything to help others and never hurt anyone that are religious...they don't hate. I respect that a great deal.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Murdock

But don't show me egregious behavior (hate and all the ways its expressed) and hide behind Jesus to me. That is where I am a skeptic.

I have really good friends that are good people that would do anything to help others and never hurt anyone that are religious...they don't hate. I respect that a great deal.

It has been my experience that God fearing people do not take matters into their own hands.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
To me a really good example of “hate”

is cheering when white children are murdered senselessly because you don’t agree with a verdict that happened to occur in the same state.

just sayin

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Unless I can read the trial transcript, I’ll take this info with a grain of salt.
Here ya go:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This should be all you need to verify the story.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Murdock

It has been my experience that God fearing people do not take matters into their own hands.
This guy begs to differ:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
To me a really good example of “hate”

is cheering when white children are murdered senselessly because you don’t agree with a verdict that happened to occur in the same state.

just sayin

The problem is narcissism. Not just with these fools but on a general level.

They dont believe the biblical world view and dont much understand it.

They see through a secular lense and havent much ruminated on philosophy or entered into an understanding on what a world view IS. In their minds their secular world view is the standard.

So they are judging through the secular standard. That's their reality, so they presuppose its everyones reality and the Christian world view is some optional life enhancement. They dont realize they have their own standards and judgements that can easily be labeled "hateful" and be every bit as valid and views THEY label hateful.

You wanna dive deeper this ultimately is rooted in the fact that atheism doesnt actually exist. But that's mostly one of the destinations of this journey I'm addessing.....not really my point here.

They prefer a luke warm, fuzzy, and WEAK faith in others that makes them feel good and comfortable. A strong message from the Christain world view that challange how they perceive themselves and the world around us is uncomfortable, unpleasant and can be frightening. Immediately rejecting it as "hate" allows them to retreat into their comfort zones and avoid confronting who we are through the Word of God.

Absolutely nothing is more uncomfortable than seeing yourself through the eyes of holy perfection. Nothing was harder on ME. All the lies we tell ourselves about "good" we think we are.

It's not weak and conditional love for a holy God to look at us as we are in our disgusting sinful states and send part of Him, His son, to not just shed His blood on our behalf but suffer the wrath of a holy and just God on our behalf. None of us deserve it. There are NO "good people". Any goodness within us comes from the Spirit of God.

Secular humanism is an opiate for those who find the truth overwhelmingly painful and frightening. And hate would be never telling them.

Would you watch a person napping on train tracks get hit by a train so you wouldnt hurt their feelings?

Pride is always the biggest blocker. The best thing God ever did for me was show me how broken and sinful I really am, ruin all my excuses and stubbornness and give me the ability through Him to keep going.

It's not supposed to be easy or shallow. Love itself isnt easy, feel good, constant positivity.

I hope they have a moment where they understand how small they are. That there are many ways to view something.....they are not the standard. Until they are ready to really think about their thoughts and expand their perspectives they are just gonna be emotional and prideful people with a massive chip on their shoulder who cant peacefully coexist with others. Including themselves.

Pretty sad when the instinct is to tear down.....but that's what happens when there is inner peace. That peace that passes understanding. You cant break past the surface because they know their stances are logically shakey(to put it mildly) so they chose to attack.

It's pretty bad when something as common sense as SELF DEFENSE is muddy.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

My Aunt is extremely Christian, and she is a very hateful and judgemental person. Then you have the ones who are good, loving, and compassionate nonjudgmental people, who wouldn't dare come here or any place like it. Then there are the ones who will murder someone and then ask forgiveness and feel they've done no wrong. I don't do organized religion, I do spirituality. People are fucking weird lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My Aunt is extremely Christian, and she is a very hateful and judgemental person. Then you have the ones who are good, loving, and compassionate nonjudgmental people, who wouldn't dare come here or any place like it. Then there are the ones who will murder someone and then ask forgiveness and feel they've done no wrong. I don't do organized religion, I do spirituality. People are fucking weird lol.

Absolutely, you're spot on.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I can’t believe you’re that quick to take the word of someone who claims to believe in “Gods and Godesses” lol.

I was into witchcraft. Only we call it brujeria. I didn’t fuck with Mother Nature tho. I went straight to the Angel of Death herself. God brought me out of that 5 years ago, hence my absolute one hundred percent belief in Jesus Christ.

I went to church yesterday. Came here today and won’t hesitate to drag a bitch. So…. No one wants to claim their perfect life? lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I can’t believe you’re that quick to take the word of someone who claims to believe in “Gods and Godesses” lol.

I was into witchcraft. Only we call it brujeria. I didn’t fuck with Mother Nature tho. I went straight to the Angel of Death herself. God brought me out of that 5 years ago, hence my absolute one hundred percent belief in Jesus Christ.

I went to church yesterday. Came here today and won’t hesitate to drag a bitch. So…. No one wants to claim their perfect life? lol

I agreed with her sentiment on religious people and non-religious people because it is what I've experienced.

Aren't you judging her? You get on my ass for judging, but you're doing the same thing. SMH

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I agreed with her sentiment on religious people and non-religious people because it is what I've experienced.

Aren't you judging her? You get on my ass for judging, but you're doing the same thing. SMH

where have I judged her? I didn’t criticize witchcraft. I was merely pointing out that you’re quick to agree with someone who claims to worship Gods about Christians:facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Literally everyone is judgemental. Everyone. You HAVE to make judgements.

To even call someone hateful is to make a judgement. To call someone compassionate....that's a judgement.

Drawing a distinction between organized religion and spirituality requires judgement. (Not picking on you, Iggy.....I'm just using that as an example ♡)

The issue isn't in the fact that we judge. It's the standards by which we judge. You want to make righteous judgements free of malice. It's a constant checking of oneself to make sure your judgements are motivated properly and not hypocritical.

And that's hard. It's not nearly as easy as it sounds.

Every single human on this planet is making judgements. Every single human on this planet is often a hypocrite. That's just reality. It's just how we are built. The important thing is by which standards and motives you make those judgements.