Post about what our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, has done for you

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I don't see any evidence of Jesus in my life. But then again, I was never a piece of shit criminal, thug, adulterer, thief, drug user, drunkard, etc.

Why do you always have to be so judge mental? Be thankful you never experienced that life and keep it pushing.

I will say this tho. All the former drug addicts, gangsters and former criminals I know, they all have the biggest hearts and would give up their last dime if your child needed it.

Because of the intent of the OP, which is to troll. It is clear to me from the following posts of that poster that it's to denigrate and insult other posters he doesn't care for.

I was surrounded by that life in my childhood. I simply didn't participate in it for two reasons, strict parenting and an innate sense of right and wrong.

Why is that? Cuz those posters don’t believe in God? Why is believing in Jesus Christ such an insult to some of you??

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Really tho. If any of your lives are so perfect, raise your hand. Let the dragging commence.

my comment has to do with them cheering on the inhumane treatment of minorities by white police officers

my courage matches my conviction here tho…

I would stand up for anyone being treated unfairly and have been mocked openly on this site for seeking justice… in the land of the FREE no less

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Really tho. If any of your lives are so perfect, raise your hand. Let the dragging commence.

I never said perfect, but it seems to me if anyone here was so Christian, they wouldn't be at this place where sinning is a premium.

I don’t think anyone here is claiming to be “that” Christian. I know I don’t. I’m the first to admit I’m not perfect.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Still tall (: Might even be an inch moar

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I never said perfect, but it seems to me if anyone here was so Christian, they wouldn't be at this place where sinning is a premium.

I don’t think anyone here is claiming to be “that” Christian. I know I don’t. I’m the first to admit I’m not perfect.
There’s no excuse to be openly disrespecting Jesus like some of the low lives have done

it shows a total lack of respect for him and those who believe in him

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus, as I was taught, would not approve of the behavior of one person on this forum. That is a fact.

Anything that comes between oneself and God, even "trolling" is a sin.

I seriously doubt anyone who has found Jesus would cheer for the police when they killed an old black man in the street like a dog for trying to use a counterfeit $20 bill….

I also seriously doubt they would vehemently support Reitenhouse’s actions that resulted in murder.

It’s like they are playing a game of lesser evils and to me it’s not a grey area.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I would hope not. I am not either.

In my life experience, the people that behaved in really bad ways, at some point in their lives, turn around and often become haters.

Like Lokmar, for instance...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
My husband is as devout and as righteous as they come. He thinks The Rittenhouse verdict was fair and that Kyle did what he did in self defense.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't see any evidence of Jesus in my life. But then again, I was never a piece of shit criminal, thug, adulterer, thief, drug user, drunkard, etc.

Why do you always have to be so judge mental? Be thankful you never experienced that life and keep it pushing.

I will say this tho. All the former drug addicts, gangsters and former criminals I know, they all have the biggest hearts and would give up their last dime if your child needed it.

Because of the intent of the OP, which is to troll. It is clear to me from the following posts of that poster that it's to denigrate and insult other posters he doesn't care for.

I was surrounded by that life in my childhood. I simply didn't participate in it for two reasons, strict parenting and an innate sense of right and wrong.

Why is that? Cuz those posters don’t believe in God? Why is believing in Jesus Christ such an insult to some of you??

I don't think believing in Christ is an insult to anyone.

Behaving like most of us do here, is a sin.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My husband is as devout and as righteous as they come. He thinks The Rittenhouse verdict was fair and that Kyle did what he did in self defense.

Jesus, as I was taught, would not approve of the behavior of one person on this forum. That is a fact.

I seriously doubt anyone who has found Jesus would cheer for the police when they killed an old black man in the street like a dog for trying to use a counterfeit $20 bill….

I also seriously doubt they would vehemently support Reitenhouse’s actions that resulted in murder.

It’s like they are playing a game of lesser evils and to me it’s not a grey area.

I believe one of the commandments addresses murder.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes. Self defense isnt murder.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes. Self defense isnt murder.

Okay, #1 Jesus fan...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

self defense isn’t murder tho.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They think challenging and disagreeing with their politcal stances is judgement. They are being judged. They think having their politics disagreed with is the same as judging them as people. Its insanely toxic.

So that's why they start flinging insults and showing everyone what they truly think of other people.

That's pretty why. Their stances are rooted in hate and judgement.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

One of the BIG 10 to live by….

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't see it as self-defense. We'll have to disagree.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What gets me? They are vastly more vitriolic towards Christian's than I've ever seen Christian's be towards anyone.

They have this idea that they are the only ones who are allowed moral standards. They can condemn behavior and ideas .....but Christian's cant. Or they are "judgemental".

The hypocrisy is amazing. They judge based on stereotypes and actually think Christianity is some "white, upper class" belief system. Its wildly ignorant but they are typically not open minded enough to give up their stereotypes

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

This case flew in the face of self-defense and no one prevailed per se.

If you consider the riots started because of unjust treatment of minorities by police (no justice/no peace), then watching a minor child civilian self deputize with a semi automatic weapon while claiming to defend a burnt down car lot is excessive.

Also, the law does not support shooting anyone to save property. I have thousands of CLE credits accumulated in this specific area…. which REALLY pisses my haters off lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I don’t know what those credits are. I do know that Kyle was found not guilty. Clearly God was on his side.