Post about what our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, has done for you

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I see the Foster's is kicking in.

Just in time for the 6pm airing of the Bugs Bunny Road Runner Show, too.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I see the Foster's is kicking in.

Just in time for the 6pm airing of the Bugs Bunny Road Runner Show, too.
God damn…shut it fairy! Fucking twat. Come on a religious thread and start disrespecting the relationship a man has with with his child, getting vulgar to the degree where you suggest I sniffed her panties and expect me to play ball? Fuck you mother fucker. I’ll murder you if I ever came across you. Fucking torture you to death ya fucking pig!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah, I don't think so, you faux-righteous twat.

Not while you're staggering around punch-drunk with a tall can of Foster's in one hand, your cock in the other, and your daughter's panties over your face.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, I, for one, am glad that someone else's therapy is leading me to reflect on my behaviour.

So it's only appropriate and correct for you judge and critisize others but when someone else does it you make sure to point it out.

We all know you do this.....I doubt YOU are aware of it, though.

When Blurt tells people about themselves and even twists and gaslights to do so....he has authority and is correct. When someone else points out shitty behavour, well that is just evidence that BLURTS judgements are always superior.

So do you also highlight this kind of thing when it's people you approve of doing it? Or are all us bad guts expected to meet the judgements and insults spewed from your end with gratitude and appreciation?

I treat people how they treat me, Blurt. YOU and Admin are just sanctimonious dicks. Maybe try being a better person.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Nah, I don't think so, you faux-righteous twat.

Not while you're staggering around punch-drunk with a tall can of Foster's in one hand, your cock in the other, and your daughter's panties over your face.
@Dove This bloke has the fucking cheek to tell me that I’m falsely claiming to be righteous. How long have we endured this prat coming in with garbled one-liners and sanctimonious bullshit? He looks like a boozy middle-aged portly prat from the Greek Isles… and he claims that he’s French Canadian??

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove This bloke has the fucking cheek to tell me that I’m falsely claiming to be righteous. How long have we endured this prat coming in with garbled one-liners and sanctimonious bullshit? He looks like a boozy middle-aged portly prat from the Greek Isles… and he claims that he’s French Canadian??

He called ME self righteous as well LOL.

These fuck knuckles think they are better, smarter and more enlightened than everyone else. Disagree with them no matter how politely they start accusing you of being everything they are lol

If they are hateful and mean? It's YOUR fault for not being worthy enough to them. If you slap back? That's because you are a shit, so righteous person. Let them be completely horrible twats to you and thank them for it, peasent!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

These fuck knuckles think they are better, smarter and more enlightened than everyone else. Disagree with them no matter how politely they start accusing you of being everything they are lol
We speak freely and honestly. Hey…even my vocaroos are one
-take whips.

Whenever the bloke utteres some bullshit prattle, it comes across as rehearsed, rehashed and constipated.

He has to be one of the most boring fairies around.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Time is an illusion and so is your hippy-dippy bullshit.
There is one thing about you I love though...

...I love telling you to go fuck yourself.

<warm fuzzies>
Ahhh; that felt good.
You're lucky it's feel good Friday mother fucker !

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
She’s dead you moron…you just play dress-up in the evenings and pretend you’re her. Fucking fairy! Löl
I heard his mom is dead too and that doesn't stop him for putting on her high heels and flower dresses

sick fucking child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! freak

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If they are hateful and mean? It's YOUR fault for not being worthy enough to them. If you slap back? That's because you are a shit, so righteous person. Let them be completely horrible twats to you and thank them for it, peasent!!
Of course they're gonna act this way. They're trying to justify PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children for Christ sakes. You don't get lower than that

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Heres the real deal tho

the suck up game is shameless and these tards is desperate as fuck to make the pain I bring stop.

I mean, it wasn't long ago back and Murdy's Fat Trap that I was busy running ragshod on Admong and sewage for my own pleasure with Porky The Pudge cheering me on in PM

and these clowns knew it too. But today, they'll happily accept her greedy rimming because, let's face it, they need the support

ROTFLMAO -- when you get to peepole that bad and whut knot....
You should make a rap ballad breakdancing opera about this!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin really does suck a lot of cock

with a noodle neck like that I bet he could deep throat a baseball bat without flinching

lmao