realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
R.I.P.

MERXUKS_o.jpg

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm 45 years old and had my first colonoscopy with zero pain medication or anesthesia.

I was fully awake and got to see my entire colon on the monitor and got talked through everything by the doctor in real-time.

The doctor found and removed 3 small polyps the largest being 5mm (just over 3/16 inch) which fortunately puts me right in the relatively low risk for colon cancer area.

They will be sent to a lab for testing, however, my doctor said that since they had no reason to be concerned about them they aren't a priority and they will receive the results in approximately 2 months and then inform me of them by mail.

I cannot tell you how relieved I was because I was a bit nervous if I am to be completely honest. I have been having some GI issues recently hence the reason for the coloncopy in the first place.

So I'm feeling grateful.

The pain level on a scale from 1-10 (1 being none at all and 10 being excruciating) was (for me) around a 2 and sometimes a 3 depending.

So not bad at all.

The most painful part was at the very beginning when she used her finger first to examine my butthole, she is a fantastic doctor but she did not fuck around zipping a finger right up main street. LMAO

The procedure took approximately a half hour from start to finish.

Watching the monitor and seeing the inside of my colon as they explored it in real time was wild!

I'm very happy that I got it done and I would like to remind everyone that if you're 45 years of age or older, schedule a colonoscopy.

Yeah, it can be uncomfortable, and scary, but it could save your life and that's worth it.

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
a0pwvanb.jpeg

I had someone once who made every day mean something.
And now…. I am lost….
And nothing means anything anymore.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
@Alticus gonna be nice about this and I will no longer ignore your content. Just know I will not apologize for my unCanadian like behavior. I believe the wired wrong Americans on this site got me plum pickled wired wrong.. its like Coivd on the brain on the internet that they have given me. I just ask for your understanding on this. You won't want a fellow Canadian turning into an American on a forum like this, would you?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
@Alticus gonna be nice about this and I will no longer ignore your content. Just know I will not apologize for my unCanadian like behavior. I believe the wired wrong Americans on this site got me plum pickled wired wrong.. its like Coivd on the brain on the internet that they have given me. I just ask for your understanding on this. You won't want a fellow Canadian turning into an American on a forum like this, would you?
Not ignoring my content anymore?! PHEW!!!! What a relief!

Dracula

Impaler
Another day, another night of un-life. Woke up feeling drained as usual (pun intended).

Tried to catch some rays, but, oh, the horror of UV light! Decided to skip the sunbathing and opted for my daily meditation in the coffin instead.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
* a re-post from elsewhere

When I walk up to the beer store, I cut through a corner area that looks like it used to be offices of some sort. I know there might be times when kids hang out there and get up to no good. A guy I work with said 'Hell Yeah, we'd go up there and smoke pot all the time!' There's other stuff going on, though. Somebody tried to smash the heavy glass on a door, like they were trying to find a place to live. Most recently, I've seen little empty bottles and lids to and from. The guys at the beer store know exactly who it is. Some crazy young woman who lives with her mom. She has somewhat of a trophy exhibit.

shortcut.jpg

trophy.jpg